• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm going to try to head out and pay my respects along the route as well. Im not too far if I do so near the IMA.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I will probably come in from Brownsburg to pay my respects from somewhere on the west side. I wish I could carry a black rifle without it creating a ****-storm. In fact, I wish everyone along the route had one (legally, of course) as a show of solidarity with the police force and against the thugs who commit these brutal acts of violence.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I will probably come in from Brownsburg to pay my respects from somewhere on the west side. I wish I could carry a black rifle without it creating a ****-storm. In fact, I wish everyone along the route had one (legally, of course) as a show of solidarity with the police force and against the thugs who commit these brutal acts of violence.
    Carry an American flag ?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm at NW District HQ for Officer Bradway's final EOW. Seeing his patrol car decorated in his memory is tremendously moving. I'll upload images later.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The showing of support from people along the route is absolutely amazing and humbling.

There have to be a thousand or fifteen hundred police vehicles in this procession. The route is 10+ miles long and the lead car is almost finished while the last car hasn't began to move yet.

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Was outside the office and it was amazing how many cars/bikes there were. Neat seeing so many of the people in the cars taking pictures/video as they drove. It was amazing how many different departments there were from all over the region. I saw marked cars from all over the state and several from our neighboring states.

codydugger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    avon,in
    my son and I sat at the daycare on high school road for the procession, it was really moving to see all the officers from all over that came in for today.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What a great tribute to a true American Hero! I am so proud to be a resident of Marion county and to be protected by the best Police Officers in America. What a family! We stand beside you IMPD and our hearts are heavy with you. Things like this put the minor things in life in true perspective. I will never forget your sacrifice Officer Bradway and that of your family.
    Thank all of you IMPD Officers here for what you sacrifice daily for us.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    10-42

Its the bagpipes that are doing me in right now. That and the Man in blue version of amazing grace. Actually got made fun of at the firehouse for getting choked up.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    10-42

Its the bagpipes that are doing me in right now. That and the Man in blue version of amazing grace. Actually got made fun of at the firehouse for getting choked up.

Hadn't heard of that before. Just looked this up and found the video of it being sang at David Moore's funeral.. sniff

A man in blue has lost his life
    in service of the law.
    The love that makes this sacrifice
    is the greatest love of all.

Top Bottom