• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bandsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Pike County
    My wife was having problems with geese attacking staff and visitors at work. I suggested placing a stalking coyote decoy on the lot. It worked like a charm ,until a groundskeeper, apparently thinking it was placed there as a joke, threw it away. My wife said it was quite amusing watching some individuals spot the decoy and react.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    That happens sometimes on message boards if you hit the submit button and it looks like it didn't accept the submit action, so you hit it again. That's how you get double posts. Ever notice INGO is kinda laggy sometimes? That accounts for the gap. These are vBulletin boards and they seem the most prone to it. PHPBB boards experience lots of consecutive double posts. The biggest gap I ever saw was like ½ hour on a Lithium board.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    I seem to remember a newspaper story years ago about an older gent fishing out of a boat at one of the reservoirs up around Indy. Seems this guy got a little too close to some nesting geese. They did go after him. Evidently they got so close they either knocked him off balance or flew into him directly causing him to fall out of his boat. He did drown. I can't recall any other details as to witnesses.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Whiile driving recently I got jumped by a gaggle of geese, stopped at a 4way stop and like 5 geese came running at my truck, yyellin up a storm with there wings all out. The oddest thing...

Top Bottom