• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Pretty scary, my wife and 3 kids were home a street over from where this happened. Can see part of the investigation through houses behind us. Appears to be an attempted suicide by cop that ended with a self inflicted gunshot. Though, a family member called for a welfare check. No word on number or shots fired by police, or if any struck the suspect after he threatened them with a gun and pointed it at them. No quarrels with their response, just scary near my home. This is why we lock our doors folks, never know who lives near you. Stay safe.

Man dead after pointing gun at Fishers Police officers.
    https://www.wthr.com/article/man-dead-after-pointing-gun-at-fishers-police-officers

(Via WTHR)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think the pointing of the gun was more of a "stay away from me so I can kill myself," than a suicide by cop.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I think the pointing of the gun was more of a "stay away from me so I can kill myself," than a suicide by cop.

Hoping none, or at least only a few shots hit the suspect, so the police don't have to wonder what would have been if he hadn't pulled the trigger himself.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    There are crazys everywhere. Im blessed and reduced the chances of the crazy around my family by reducing the number of people by living in the country. Is is a guarantee to work no but should. I will have even fewer neighbors and more breathing room once i get moved to my farm.
    The trade off is 15 min to the store for small things 35 for larger stores. 45min to work each way. 5200$ in fuel +tires, oil changes, wear and tare on your vehical, less and more expensive services. I ask my self if its worth it at times. I alway come back with yes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hoping none, or at least only a few shots hit the suspect, so the police don't have to wonder what would have been if he hadn't pulled the trigger himself.

I've seen it a couple times, guy sits in a car, people call us, we approach and boom. Hole in the head. The most interesting I've seen was a guy who tried to burn his house down with him in it. Apparently he hadn't taken into acct that burning hurts, so he strolls into the backyard (after putting the flames out on himself) and blows his head off. I won't go into cop humor.... but all I'll say is that kids and old people are verboten.

Top Bottom