• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Haven't seen a news report but have heard from family with scanners a Lawrence leo was shot tonight along with 2 others.

:(

Edit:

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Scanner app alerted me. Only heard bits and pieces, but it sounded as if maybe the police shot the perp? They were trying to get the FOP lawyer to the scene?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Good to hear the Officer is doing well. Serving a warrant and SWAT was present. Sounds like the now room temperature bad guy was on a real distinguished path.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Good to hear the Officer is doing well. Serving a warrant and SWAT was present. Sounds like the now room temperature bad guy was on a real distinguished path.

Happy to hear LEO is OK.
    Happy to hear bad guy won't be a cop shooting POS anymore.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Can anybody tell me about the area where this occurred? I'm familiar with some of Marion County, but not a lot. For example, for those of you familiar with Fort Wayne, you'll not be surprised that when I hear about a shooting here but the address isn't familiar, I can start by circumscribing an 2 mile radius centered on the clubhouse at McMillen Park, and 80% of the time have the location of the shooting be within the circle.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Can anybody tell me about the area where this occurred? I'm familiar with some of Marion County, but not a lot. For example, for those of you familiar with Fort Wayne, you'll not be surprised that when I hear about a shooting here but the address isn't familiar, I can start by circumscribing an 2 mile radius centered on the clubhouse at McMillen Park, and 80% of the time have the location of the shooting be within the circle.

East of 46th/Post in Lawrence

Reactions: oze

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I heard the guy was turning his life around and would be attending barbers school this fall?

He would also give you the shirt off his back and took good care of his kids. No reason too shoot him why not just tase him or shoot him in the hand?

Top Bottom