• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Sounds like someone was asking for problems, Be in the know and just how did they know you were armed? Just me but I would not show my cards! I am going to take a look see, but I think you are required to have your paper work with you and up to date at all times when nessary'?? IE if you walking and not carring you don't need ID, but who would be in this sistuation anyway? Just a thought.

Didn't read the thread, did you?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah! Shame on you! (For not reading EVERY STINKING ONE of the 350+ posts in this thread!)

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Yeah! Shame on you! (For not reading EVERY STINKING ONE of the 350+ posts in this thread!)

If he(?) would have read to post #5 he would know you don't need to carry it.;) The IC was in #39 and that was just the first time the IC was posted. I didn't look up how many times I posted it or told someone they don't need to carry it in the last 2 days.:popcorn:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    If he(?) would have read to post #5 he would know you don't need to carry it.;) The IC was in #39 and that was just the first time the IC was posted. I didn't look up how many times I posted it or told someone they don't need to carry it in the last 2 days.:popcorn:

OK. The IC is THE LAW. Everything else is just people's interpretation of the law, heresay, or just someone wanting to argue.

KCVP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yet another issue with open carrying...what a surprise. Try going concealed next time and avoid even having the conversations with the LEOs in the first place. Just my humble opinion. I have a .45 on my side almost everywhere I go and no one has a clue but me. Just saying.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yet another issue with open carrying...what a surprise. Try going concealed next time and avoid even having the conversations with the LEOs in the first place. Just my humble opinion. I have a .45 on my side almost everywhere I go and no one has a clue but me. Just saying.

Yet another snide comment from someone who doesn't approve yet likely has nothing but myth, cliches and emotion to support their disdain... what a surprise.

Try discussing your reasoning in a thread where such attempts are welcomed and challenged with logic:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lf_defense/71996-the_open_carry_argument.html

Just sayin'. ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

And will you do as well when you are confronted????
    CC is not INVISIBLE.
    CCers get outed all the time. Some are ready. Some aren't.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I'm ready....But in order to save some potential grief and headache I keep my pinkie with me. I look forward to the day when we are constitutional carry but until then......

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    And will you do as well when you are confronted????
    CC is not INVISIBLE.
    CCers get outed all the time. Some are ready. Some aren't.

I have been outed while CC'ing, but not that many times. What I find funny is while OC'ing, I pay very close attention to others, and I'm putting it at somewhere way south of 50% of people ever notice.

I have even walked by LEO's before that I'm pretty sure never noticed. Likely that was because they probably had their Situational Awareness on, but I don't jump out as a threat to LEO's.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have been outed while CC'ing, but not that many times. What I find funny is while OC'ing, I pay very close attention to others, and I'm putting it at somewhere way south of 50% of people ever notice.

I have even walked by LEO's before that I'm pretty sure never noticed. Likely that was because they probably had their Situational Awareness on, but I don't jump out as a threat to LEO's.

My experience has been, that kids are most likely to notice. In fact, I'm thinking 90 percent that even notice when I'm OCing a 357 revolver are kids. Adult don't look. And kids are at that level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom