Not open for further replies.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Edit: One more needed so I'm in!

I like AK stuff, 47 or 74 doesn't matter. Mags, parts, etc, etc, or any other combloc stuff
    WWII stuff
    or what ever.
    shirt size xl

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Got my SS and am starting to shop... Ho Ho Ho!
    santa-tree.gif

and now I am finished shopping! Remember Thanksgiving folks...be thankful.
    thgiving.gif

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    never saw them but they look like a good show. At this point I am getting a bit leery of big crowds. I have seen many concerts, like Led Zepplin, the Who, Pink Floyd, Robin Trower, Elvis (2x, fat and slim), Yes, Grateful Dead (IDK how many times), Eric Clapton and so may others I would have to look in the big jar of ticket stubs to be sure who all I have seen. I think it fun to show some of those stubs, like $12 to see the Who, Second Row, or $8.50 to see Yes, Front Row, or $5 to see Jimmy Buffett (another person IDK how many times I have seen)...ah. I miss those days too. I had a lot of fun. I still have a lot of fun but I think I had too much fun sometimes back then. :):

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    so, should I send mine out or is it too soon. I got my stuff already,last time under Prime for me. It has become too expensive for what I get/use to keep. I still have one little item to toss in it but I already had that, so all I need do is open the box, put it and my card in and it is ready to go out!

Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving Remember who it is you are thanking too.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    so, should I send mine out or is it too soon. I got my stuff already,last time under Prime for me. It has become too expensive for what I get/use to keep. I still have one little item to toss in it but I already had that, so all I need do is open the box, put it and my card in and it is ready to go out!

Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving Remember who it is you are thanking too.

I sent mine out Monday. Which reminds me I need to check if they got it yet.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010

It's never too soon if you ask me. My recipient should get theirs next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom