• ...and so much more!
  • other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    1. You're on an internet forum, you don't have a conversation with "someone else", you're "talking to" anyone that's here regardless of who you quote.

2. When you make crazy unsupported assertions, you're going to be called crazy. J6 was not an insurrection regardless of who many times NPR and the rest of the democrat propaganda machine tells you it was. No one had guns, no one was arrested with guns, because if they had, we would not have heard the end of it. You've posted that people had guns, link to stories that don't say that, and then say that the story says that they did. If you want to believe b.s. and lies designed to divide people, that's on you. But it's a step further to tell the lies yourself. We start to question why you're really here.

3. I originally thought it odd that a 12 year old account with a hundred or so posts, suddenly jumps into the politics sub after years and starts throwing grenades about j6 and Trump. When I asked you about it, you said that you were just here to sell something and wanted to make a few posts to facilitate that. You said you were going to list your item and disappear again, but you've stuck around making some pretty outrageous accusations. It makes us wonder what you're really about, and who you might really be.
    The secret service says they had guns local police say they had guns you say they didn't maybe your right. Who are you to be asking why I am here why are you here. I don't have to explain myself to you. You say I am throwing grenades, give me a couple examples of grenades I have tossed. Give me a couple of examples of lies I have said. And don't say guns in DC as a lie. I have posted numerous articles by police and secret service saying there were guns present.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The secret service says they had guns local police say they had guns you say they didn't maybe your right. Who are you to be asking why I am here why are you here. I don't have to explain myself to you. You say I am throwing grenades, give me a couple examples of grenades I have tossed. Give me a couple of examples of lies I have said. And don't say guns in DC as a lie. I have posted numerous articles by police and secret service saying there were guns present.
    He already did, but you didn’t even try to read anything or what anyone else said because you’re a troll. Or conceited, take your pick.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    1. None of the stories you've linked say people had guns. They say weapons, you assume they mean guns, then say they said there were guns. You can prove me wrong by highlighting where in the story it says people had guns.

2. IF they said so, just because SS or police say there were guns doesn't mean there were guns. To make a definitive claim, one must have proof, otherwise it's just hearsay. Show me the arrest records for Trump folks carrying guns in DC. This should be easy for you since you claim so many were carrying guns, there should be hundreds or thousands of gun charges for you to pick from.

3. Since you've so little history here, hopping into volatile political discussions without having established rapport, making stuff up, calling j6 an insurrection, smearing people with false accusations of "being armed" on a gun forum, is kinda throwing grenades.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You're really stretching here. How many people were shot in this "insurrection"? I'll help you, one. Who shot that person?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    i think the focus here should be on the insinuation that Trump was somehow intending to do something dubious by wanting the SS to allow those armed with whatever to attend his speech at the rally. There was the inference drawn that Trump must've wanted them to use those weapons to harm someone else when he said that they weren't going to harm him which is ludicrous.

I gave an example of testimony which stated that Trump was complaining that the attendance wasn't at capacity, and he wanted them to be let in becuse he wanted a larger crowed to be able hear his speech and then march "peacefully and patriotically" after that to protest at the capitol. What others did at the capitol is on them.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    i think the focus here should be the insinuation that Trump was somehow doing something dubious by wanting the SS to allow those armed with whatever to attend his speech at the rally. There was the conclusion drawn that Trump must've wanted them to use those weapons to harm someone else when he said that they weren't going to harm him which is ludicrous.

I gave an example of testimony that stated he wanted them to be let in becuse he wanted a larger crowed to be able hear his speech and then march "peacefully and patriotically" after that to protest at the capitol. What others did after that at the capitol is on them.
    To people that hate Trump, an attempt will be made to twist anything he says into something nefarious. Truth doesn't matter.

FWIW, this is sorta SOP in present day U.S. political discourse. Truth doesn't matter, my guy winning does. Add to that the perception that any disagreement is an attack, and well, you have the recipe for balkanization, polarization, whatever you want to call it.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    To people that hate Trump, an attempt will be made to twist anything he says into something nefarious. Truth doesn't matter.

FWIW, this is sorta SOP in present day U.S. political discourse. Truth doesn't matter, my guy winning does. Add to that the perception that any disagreement is an attack, and well, you have the recipe for balkanization, polarization, whatever you want to call it.
    I call it Mass Psychosis. Those under its spell can’t ever be reasoned with. Anyone disagreeing with lies they believe must be destroyed. IMG_0516.jpeg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How many officers were injured by gunshot or stabbed at the capitol? I've seen that one officer was reportedly stabbed by a metal fence stake and there were no incidences of gunfire. Most of the injuries were sustained by beating with fists and feet and shoving and some injuries were sustained with scaffolding pipes and flag poles. It turned into a riot by some that got carried away with the protest and not an insurrection.

I am by no means trying to excuse the violence and those that did should pay the consequences but rather pointing out those who allegedly carried a weapon such as a firearm and a stabbing instrument did not appear to use them, and they were certainly not encouraged to be let in to harm anyone by Trump by any means.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    • Wow
    Reactions: KG1

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Ugh.

Never happen. Hillary lost because she only got 37% of the white vote. Fanny Forehead would be a repeat.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Never happen. Hillary lost because she only got 37% of the white vote. Fanny Forehead would be a repeat.
    Probably depends on who the competition is. The “vote blue no matter who” folks will vote for her. If it’s Trump, the people that won’t vote for Trump no matter what will be the key. Could she conjure up a campaign to get them out to vote?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Nice to see an update; can't know the players without a scorecard. I now see two for sure that will in no way earn my vote in the primary.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Top Bottom