Nov 23, 2008
    Well since we are posting pics :dunno:

All%20CZs%20snake%20background_zpskrkgivja.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The compacts are really nice but I am awful fond of the P-07 also.

I just picked up my P07 from the CZ Wizard last Sunday and have not gotten to shoot it yet. I know it is going to be awesome but I don't think it will take the number one place over the compact I have. Once you get down to having all your CZ's Cajunized your are really splitting hairs and it is tuff to pick a favorite. I also love shooting the Rami, for some reason it just feels reall good in the hand.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Funny how the "favorite" label can be a moving target. I would have to say my favorite today is the Omega. I'm really pleased how that turned out. I brought it in today so llh can put the fancy new sights on her. After that it would be the P01. I have also really enjoyed shooting it lately. I won't let it get away from me again.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Funny how the "favorite" label can be a moving target. I would have to say my favorite today is the Omega. I'm really pleased how that turned out. I brought it in today so llh can put the fancy new sights on her. After that it would be the P01. I have also really enjoyed shooting it lately. I won't let it get away from me again.

I feel the same way. My "favorite" that I shoot the best (at paper targets) and that feels the best is my P-01. I almost sold my 75B, but I'm glad I didn't. When I shot it at the group shoot, I was amazed at how accurate it was shooting steel and how easy follow up shots were. It doesn't feel as nice in my hands, but it sure is great at ringing steel while shooting fast :D

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I just picked up my P07 from the CZ Wizard last Sunday and have not gotten to shoot it yet. I know it is going to be awesome but I don't think it will take the number one place over the compact I have. Once you get down to having all your CZ's Cajunized your are really splitting hairs and it is tuff to pick a favorite. I also love shooting the Rami, for some reason it just feels reall good in the hand.
    And I cannot believe how dead accurate the Rami is. Soon to replace the M&P9c for carry.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I love all of mine. The 40P is very easy for me to be accurate with and I really enjoy shooting it. Of course the 75B with the Fastfire is in a class by itself and that is also a lot of fun to shoot steel with. To me they are all great but the Omega is standing out right now.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Could be Top Dog? Never really thought about it, the Rami will always be close by, and the Sig 229 I just liked it so I got it. LOL. I am a very sick gun buyer and should stay out of gun classified sections.psyko

Top Bottom