• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That sounds like a plan. The only CZ I plan on keeping stock is the 75 B Omega. Different reason, I like the stock Omega trigger.

My 75B non-Omega is stock, but it's because I like having new shooters try it out. They like the size and fact that the recoil is negligible. As much as I'd like to cajunize it, I think I'll keep it as is, just add better sights.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My home defense lineup:
    From left to right
    CZ 75 SP01 Phantom fully Cajunized with TLR4 light/laser combo, Meprolight night sights and Pachmyr grip sleeve and Mecgar 19 round magazine.
    CZ P09 fully Cajunized with TLR4 light laser combo, Springer Precision compensator and CZ Custom 24 round magazine.
    CZ 75 P01 fully Cajunized with TLR4 light laser, Truglo TFX combination sights, Hogue grips and custom 18 round magazine.

IMG_0615_zpsllvj9aoe.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Here's a quick shot of my latest CZ. This one is a matte stainless with a bit of polish done on it. I'm not into high polish and the matte did not grab me either. I also moved a set of VZ grips over to it from another gun. Love shooting this thing.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have an extra set of dress grips for the RAMI. Not sure if you would like them. They are spalted Maple. I will try to find a picture.

Top Bottom