• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    I love my PCR but I've always found the grip to be just a little fat for my hands. I've had both the rubber grips and the CZ Custom Shop wood grips on it.

I finally bought some VZ G10 grips and oh boy do they make a world of difference. Gun is perfect now.

I guess I need to post the wood grips in the classifieds.

i had the same issue with my first PCR. They were just borderline too fat for my hands. I have a CGW PCR coming in a couple months and requested the copper aluminum with grip tape. Good to know the VZs will work if I don't like the aluminum. I'll be posting pics when it comes in...damn 8-10 week build time is torture!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    i had the same issue with my first PCR. They were just borderline too fat for my hands. I have a CGW PCR coming in a couple months and requested the copper aluminum with grip tape. Good to know the VZs will work if I don't like the aluminum. I'll be posting pics when it comes in...damn 8-10 week build time is torture!
    Ah, anticipation. Think how great it will be when it finally shows up. Congrats. :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    IMG_0792_zps16dir3xt.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How do you choose what to carry each day BA? With that group to pick from, I'd waste half my day trying to decide which one I wanted to carry that day.

Top Bottom