• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My RAMI with the homebrewed thin stocks isn't pretty, but it works.

IMG_20130731_064549_381.jpg

In response to that ^^^ not so pretty but very functional RAMI.

Here is my very pretty and still very functional RAMI.

001_zps21001389.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Custom Mahogany grips made by Brian Glas.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9IHoAg&usg=AFQjCNFuYyPHR3JSMj1sJn7NVAOoMS-s9w For more details. Awesome work and excellent prices

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My beautiful and beautifully functional RAMI. It also sports custom grips from BGlas. These are in quartersawn oak.
    IMG_0026_zps07e8350a.jpg

Race hammers rule!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    There are ways of improving the trigger if you are interested. Everything from a full customization to minor tweaks of the springs and some polishing can do it a world of good. You might want to peruse this forum. Good luck.
    Compact CZ 75s

What's wrong with the trigger? I like the longer trigger pull. It's like my Rugers. I will be less likely to get in trouble with it because it is like my other EDC guns. I don't like feather light trigger pulls. When I take my Sig Ultra Compact 1911 to the range I have to remember it is an easy trigger.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Welcome to the CZ Club, GunGirl! The Koolaid is sweet. make room for more. You can't have just one...

You'll see.

I already do. I still think there is a Rami in my future. For the right price I would buy a full sized just for fun.

I have always admired the CZ's but always felt they were too big for me to conceal well. Now that I have accepted that I can't conceal anything well I might as well buy what thrills me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    What's wrong with the trigger? I like the longer trigger pull. It's like my Rugers. I will be less likely to get in trouble with it because it is like my other EDC guns. I don't like feather light trigger pulls. When I take my Sig Ultra Compact 1911 to the range I have to remember it is an easy trigger.
    Relax, there's nothing "wrong" with the trigger. Think smoother instead of lighter. A trigger with no stacking or grittiness. That can be achieved without making the trigger significantly lighter. Of course the same result can be achieved with a few thousand rounds down the barrel. CZs continue to get smoother the more you shoot them.

Since this is a picture thread, here is the obligatory photo:

IMG_0061_zpsa4ddec84.jpg

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    View attachment 29093 My CZ82 (9x18) I carry it every day. Hundreds of rounds down range and it always works. I will acquire a CZP01 in 9mm at some point.
    View attachment 29095 CZ52. I don't have a picture of mine but this is damn close. She spits fire and lead...and is very loud. I love'em both.

Did you refinsh your cz? Blue it or something, it looks much better then mine.

And lol, I love 7.62x25 guns. Had a Bulgarian Tok, loved it to death, but I sold it when Ammo got expensive to get a cz-82.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Does anyone know of any promo codes for CZ USA for free shipping or any other kinds of deals? I looked online but didn't see anything. Thought I would ask the pros before I place an order for magazines. Thanks

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Use the search engine of your choice for Greg Cote, LLC. He had the best mag prices, reasonable prices and they will get to you faster.

If he doesn't have what you want then go to Mecgar and get your magazines there. Either should end up costing you less.

Bocock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2014
    Beech Grove
    The CZ82 was just in great shape. no refinish, minimal wear and well maintained. Yeah ammo for the %@ aint cheap anymore. I want to get mine refinished. I have 5 mags for it but only 1 works. I need to get the others fixed. I would love to have a propper Soviet TT frpm Tula too.

Top Bottom