Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Here's my current CZ family:

cLrtyw8.jpg

They're all great, wt ..... but I'm lusting on that matte stainless ! :drool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    At the SGE, I was the tall guy that pointed at your compact on the table and asked "Is this yours? Because, wow."

I remember ya. Hopefully you'll get a chance to shoot it again at the next gathering... ;)

They're all great, wt ..... but I'm lusting on that matte stainless ! :drool:

Thank you sir. Stainless is beautiful, isn't it?

That compact may have just solved my search! Very nice.

This one is stuffed full of loving thanks to Cajun Gun Works and the Wizard. VZ Frag grips and TruGlo TFX sights. Very sweet shooter.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My small family, I hope it grows.

V4JOULm.jpg

Very nice. So one says tactical and one doesnt. I see the sights are different and the light mount too. Looks like front strap checkering is different. Besides that what makes these 2 guns different? I am new to CZ really. I bought a surplus trade in cz75 from Israel a couple years ago and then just bought another CZ last week. I was trying to take a break from guns to pursue other hobbies but it really never works out. I cant afford all of them at the same time

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Very nice. So one says tactical and one doesnt. I see the sights are different and the light mount too. Looks like front strap checkering is different. Besides that what makes these 2 guns different? I am new to CZ really. I bought a surplus trade in cz75 from Israel a couple years ago and then just bought another CZ last week. I was trying to take a break from guns to pursue other hobbies but it really never works out. I cant afford all of them at the same time

The SP-01 Tactical is a full size steel framed model and the P-01 is a compact sized alloy frame. The sights on the SP-01 are factory night sights and the P-01 has TFX sights.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I remember ya. Hopefully you'll get a chance to shoot it again at the next gathering... ;)

Thank you sir. Stainless is beautiful, isn't it?

This one is stuffed full of loving thanks to Cajun Gun Works and the Wizard. VZ Frag grips and TruGlo TFX sights. Very sweet shooter.
    How light is the trigger pull on compact with the SA trigger

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How light is the trigger pull on compact with the SA trigger

Factory, I think that they are in the 4.5 to 5.5 pound range. With polish and parts, they can be brought down to 2.5#. I have an SA only 75 pre-B that's under 2# towards the tip of the trigger. Not a carry gun at that point for me but it sure is fun at the range.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Factory, I think that they are in the 4.5 to 5.5 pound range. With polish and parts, they can be brought down to 2.5#. I have an SA only 75 pre-B that's under 2# towards the tip of the trigger. Not a carry gun at that point for me but it sure is fun at the range.
    Thats what I have my Shadow down to. Not one I hand to inexperienced shooters.

Top Bottom