• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hudson back in the 71. Figured him and Donny would start doing their own thing. Leaving a lot of money on the table by driving someone elses car. Was at dads last week and he called Donny to ask about it. Ran together for years. He was pretty tight lipped, just said Huddy wanted a change and he told him to make whatever decision he feels is right.

I do think he shouldve stayed with rocket 1 or 2 more years tho, but Ive heard Mark is pretty hard on his guys.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Bobby and Davenport usually dominate here. Gonna be a whole different night without the 32.

The owner of Bubba Raceway Park said they put a substance on the dirt to help hold moisture. Said Volusia uses the same stuff, so Lucas Oil needs to check and verify those drivers tires didnt absorb that substance into the rubber. He said when they had their track tested it showed the tires were absorbing the chemical compound. Doesnt sound like they are even concerned enough to check into it tho

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hudson ran really good. Maybe leaving rocket wasnt a bad choice after all. I expected them to struggle a little and get better as the year goes, but 6th in the first race in new car is pretty good.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I really wish some local dirt tracks would stream races every weekend. Brownstowns over and now im browsing around looking for more racin.

View attachment 342056
    I watch alot of different tracks that stream on floracing , dirtvision and a couple other companies. I get all the ppv chanels thru my streaming service firetv service(no that isn't amazon). I watch alot of sprintcar racing more than any. World of Outlaws are on weather delay.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I watch alot of different tracks that stream on floracing , dirtvision and a couple other companies. I get all the ppv chanels thru my streaming service firetv service(no that isn't amazon). I watch alot of sprintcar racing more than any. World of Outlaws are on weather delay.
    I was gonna get dirtvision but it was like $350ish when i went to sign up. I havent heard of firetv tho

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I was gonna get dirtvision but it was like $350ish when i went to sign up. I havent heard of firetv tho
    Firetv service. I get like everything. Overseas channels in the UK along with their sports channels, Caribbean, Canada regular channels and sports channels, usa channels and ALL the sports channels..espn+ live events channels, super sports, bally sports..dedicated channels for pretty much any sport..pay per view channels....all the movie channels and then some.
    Outlaws are in texas on dirtvision.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Firetv service. I get like everything. Overseas channels in the UK along with their sports channels, Caribbean, Canada regular channels and sports channels, usa channels and ALL the sports channels..espn+ live events channels, super sports, bally sports..dedicated channels for pretty much any sport..pay per view channels....all the movie channels and then some.
    Outlaws are in texas on dirtvision.
    How much a month?

I got tired of searching for races to watch so me and my brother are iracing. Been racing modifieds at eldora lol

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    How much a month?

I got tired of searching for races to watch so me and my brother are iracing. Been racing modifieds at eldora lol
    Like $15 a month, but i was paying for 3 months and now i have been paying 6 months at a time for cheaper rate of $70 because it was in Canadian dollars making it cheaper..

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Like $15 a month, but i was paying for 3 months and now i have been paying 6 months at a time for cheaper rate of $70 because it was in Canadian dollars making it cheaper..
    Thats well worth it if it has all that! We have so many subscriptions to crap we never watch. Hulu, netflix, disney plus, peacock, hbo max, and paramount. Plus floracing. Its ridiculous. The kids watch paramount and disney, but the rest is a waste.

When i am home, which is rare these days, i usually watch youtube if there isnt any racing on. If theres racing i watch that

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Thats well worth it if it has all that! We have so many subscriptions to crap we never watch. Hulu, netflix, disney plus, peacock, hbo max, and paramount. Plus floracing. Its ridiculous. The kids watch paramount and disney, but the rest is a waste.

When i am home, which is rare these days, i usually watch youtube if there isnt any racing on. If theres racing i watch that
    Omg, you are paying for all that!!!!
    I swore i would never pay to watch anything. After cable(mediacom) kept raising prices, i dumped them and put an antenna up. I got cable channels free until they started scrambling them like the old days. My oldest daughter has disney+, so i watch that every so often for lije when madilorian was on and couple other series. She has a couple others also, but kinda they are kibda worthless to pay for like Amazon video or YouTube tv is. Then 2 yrs ago she found firetv service and i tried is once i seen all the racing on amongst movie channels. There are some good free movie apps for fire tv or roku that i watched alot of the war movies from.

Edit.. forgot to add that disney+ is supposed to be forcing subscribers to pay to use the service on other tvs!!! I guess Netflix is too..

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Omg, you are paying for all that!!!!
    I swore i would never pay to watch anything. After cable(mediacom) kept raising prices, i dumped them and put an antenna up. I got cable channels free until they started scrambling them like the old days. My oldest daughter has disney+, so i watch that every so often for lije when madilorian was on and couple other series. She has a couple others also, but kinda they are kibda worthless to pay for like Amazon video or YouTube tv is. Then 2 yrs ago she found firetv service and i tried is once i seen all the racing on amongst movie channels. There are some good free movie apps for fire tv or roku that i watched alot of the war movies from.

Edit.. forgot to add that disney+ is supposed to be forcing subscribers to pay to use the service on other tvs!!! I guess Netflix is too..
    Ya I originally got netflix to try talking my mom into cancelling their cable subscription. It didnt work. I need to go thru and cancel most of them. I will keep the ones the kids watch, but the stuff like netflix and hulu is a complete waste. I couldnt tell you the last time i watched it. If they offered some kind of live sports i could justify it, but its all garbage.

I made a reminder in my phone to look into firetv tomorrow. If it has dirt racing its well worth every penny.

Top Bottom