• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Ill be there prolly friday. Im just looking. But last time I was (just looking) I spent over 500$.... So much for window shopping. Not really looking for anything. Wifey wants a AK with the thumb-hole stock.... I might buy her one if I find one for cheap. Any one wanna meet for lunch? Maybe a INGO 1500 lunch? (1500 calories..lol) Any one ?

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I'll be there Friday! I'll be the one looking at AR Lowers with no INGO hat. Say hello if you see me. (Maybe I'll make an INGO sticker to put on, with my username, since I have no hat.)

drymartini

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I'll be looking for an HK P2000sk in 9mm & a commander-size 1911. Wouldn't mind an HK P7.

Last edited:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Any chance you have a RRA National MAtch A2 for sale hum?

Nope, Have a few of the RRA m4's and a few Olympic Arms 20" heavy barrel A4's. If you would like you can call me at the store tonight at 260-824-5530 and I can go over exactly what we have.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    going around opening time with a backpack full of CETME/HK-G3/PTR mags for sale

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'll be going either Fri or Sat

I'm looking for some Trijicons for my G19. Is the show a good place to get them?

I'm sure you can find them there. I know there's a Glock-smith that has a table there...he's always doing work. I'm not sure if he sells parts and then installs them or if he just installs what you bring to him as I don't own a Glock.

My father in law and I will be there. I think we're going Friday.

clever_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    hello all, 1st post on INGO. Good info in here. Looking to make my 1st visit to the 1500 and 1st gun show period. Maybe a silly question but is this cash only? I looked on 1500.com but no luck. I did however see that apparently its only 5% sales tax in the Rules.pdf :)

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Cash is the best, especially if you find an individual with something for sale at a price you cant resist. I believe most dealers can take your plastic but you will probably get the best prices with cash.

I wouldnt count on the rules in the 1500.com website to dictate Indiana law regarding sales tax or to be current. You will be charged current sales tax rates.

Top Bottom