• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Wow! When it comes to a slow roll ... BT is the slowest! Awesome build, but your GI web sling is installed backwards.
    Well I didn't get it until last year. I bought it off another member. Then life happens.

My son and I put it together so he could claim my lower for his upper. We have a shoot coming up soon and we both wanted to have them ready. Mission accomplished.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Well I didn't get it until last year. I bought it off another member. Then life happens.

My son and I put it together so he could claim my lower for his upper. We have a shoot coming up soon and we both wanted to have them ready. Mission accomplished.
    Ahhhh ... it all makes sense now ... except the reversed sling ... that's still a mystery

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Finally built out the other INGO lower I bought. Took 4 years to do something with it. But I built it with my son. He wanted his to be similar to mine. PSA rifle kit on sale in late 2020. Think I paid $419. Bought him a streamlight and magpul mount and threw on a red dot
    20220401_105532.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I sold my 1st one last year. I bought a complete rifle built around an INGO lower from CM (actually his wife, CKW) a few years prior. I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon.

Top Bottom