• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    When I was growing up I only remember sailors and circus workers having tattoos, there were probably others but that’s how I remember things. I was in the Navy in the mid 70’s and came close to getting one but never did. I’ve lived 66 years without any and I don’t imagine that’ll be changing but you never know. I’ve seen some really nice ones and also have seen some really bad ones. I’ve seen some people that a tattoo has added to their looks while I’ve seen some naturally beautiful peoples looks destroyed by tattoos. Like anything else in life it’s up to you and what you like or how you want to project yourself. You do you….

I've been thinking about getting a cool sleeve, like the operator guys. Make me a better shooter, right?

How much does something like that cost?

:)

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Meh, not for me. About a year ago my youngest brother had a whole sleeve done on BOTH of his arms. I mean all the way down, including the back his fingers. When I first saw it, I was like wow. Hey, to each his own!

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I've been thinking about getting a cool sleeve, like the operator guys. Make me a better shooter, right?

Im in line for next march with Brandy the owner of Native Ink in Elwood. All the way around from the Shoulder to just below my Elbow
    A thou to 15 hundred, I would go to my wrist but at 65 my skin is getting thin.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon

$3-4k. No BS. I have a 30 hour sleeve. Base price was $3k plus tips.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Tats are for posers who have no real life experiences and need to buy one from an art school drop out to feel like a real person.

:tantrum::p:lala::fogey::drill:

In my former military career you would have been court martialed for getting one.

Top Bottom