• ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    shorties_zpsqlvtxlmw.jpg

How's that badboy shoot? Recoil much worse with the short barrel? I've not had the pleasure of shooting a Vepr but they look awesome, yours even more so with the short barrel and side folder!

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Got some form 1's back the other day. Fnished my UF Draco, and my almost exclusive AK can (If something bad happens Id rather destroy a cheaper can...).

I know the UF stocks arent the most comfortable, but I just like them a lot. Havent shot it yet (in sbr form), but looks to me like it should work! The can is my first attempt at a suppressor. I used the SDTac solvent trap parts (all Ti/SS). After a function check, it will be black GunKote and match a little bit better.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Cool! What kind of baffles did you go with? Did you work on the gas system to deal with pressure? I wanted to build a can for my M92 SBR, but I've heard too much bad about soft receivers and don't want to trash it!

Got some form 1's back the other day. Fnished my UF Draco, and my almost exclusive AK can (If something bad happens Id rather destroy a cheaper can...).

I know the UF stocks arent the most comfortable, but I just like them a lot. Havent shot it yet (in sbr form), but looks to me like it should work! The can is my first attempt at a suppressor. I used the SDTac solvent trap parts (all Ti/SS). After a function check, it will be black GunKote and match a little bit better.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I used preformed Badger Ridge baffles. They are 50° cone and seem to get good reviews. Fwiw they fit PERFECT in the SD TAC Ti tube. They were pricy but i didnt have to screw with the forming process. While not difficult, i am only planning on building two of these things and i didnt feel like like farting around with forming baffles. Haven't shot it yet, but all seems to line up well worth my 19/64 drill rod so we shall see!
    No mods to the gas system yet. I'm gonna shoot it first and see how it goes. I was thinking I could probably drill a few holes in the gas tube or something to vent excess gas? Haven't thought much about it yet really. Its probably over gassed as it is enough to where I could vent some excess and still have no problems shooting unsuppressed. I'm kinda just hoping it works well with no mods!

KurtassFW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Fellow INGOers, I am so excited to finally be joining this discussion.

Allow me to introduce Vera!!!

Specs:
    Upper Receiver: Aero Precision
    Lower Receiver: Aero Precision - Special Edition "Pew"
    Barrel: Ballistic Advantage 8.3” BA Hanson performance series 300 AAC Blackout
    Bolt Carrier Group: Ares Armor NiB M16 MK 1 MOD 0
    Gas Tube: Seekins Precision pistol length melonite
    Gas Block: Ballistic Advantage Lo Pro
    Muzzle Device: Noveske KX3 “Flaming Pig”
    Lower Parts Kit: Strike Industries
    Trigger: ALG Defense ACT Trigger
    Trigger Guard: Strike Industries FANG
    Grip: Umbrella Corporation Grip 23 - FDE
    Safety Selector: Defense Package - ambidextrous
    Mag Release: Troy Industries ambi mag release w/ Seekins Precision mag release button
    Bolt Catch: Phase 5 Tactical EBRv2
    Rail: Seekins Precision 10” BAR quad rail
    Stock: Magpul ACS Mil Spec - FDE
    Buffer Tube: Generic Mil Spec
    Buffer Spring: Damage Industries CS Enhanced Spring
    Buffer: Spike's Tactical ST-T2 Heavy Buffer
    Charging Handle: AXTS Raptor - FDE
    Pins: Strike Industries
    Sights: Diamondhead Integrated Sighting System
    Optics: Trijicon MRO w/ ADM quick detach lower 1/3 cowitness mount
    Weapon Light: HSP Inforce WML/Haley Strategic Thorntail Offset Light Mount
    Magazine: Magpul PMAG GenM2 FDE