fadd1g.jpg

MP5K-N built by TSC with a Gemtech MK9K

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I finally got a chance to get some pics of my new .300 BO build. It's an SBR with an 8" barrel with a Thunder Beast Muzzle Brake that has an incorporated Suppressor Adapter. Also included is a Thunder Beast Ultra 5 can cause, y'know, "Merica!!

1D0A7759-X2.jpg

It's very accurate and hearing friendly with super-sonic rounds. I hope to pick up some subsonic this weekend and use it as a HD bedside gun.
    More pics are online at 300 AAC Black Out - DanVoils
    Dan

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I finally got a chance to get some pics of my new .300 BO build. It's an SBR with an 8" barrel with a Thunder Beast Muzzle Brake that has an incorporated Suppressor Adapter. Also included is a Thunder Beast Ultra 5 can cause, y'know, "Merica!!

1D0A7759-X2.jpg

It's very accurate and hearing friendly with super-sonic rounds. I hope to pick up some subsonic this weekend and use it as a HD bedside gun.
    More pics are online at 300 AAC Black Out - DanVoils
    Dan

Sweet! That looks great. My SBR and suppressor are in jail right now. I went 8" .300 BLK as well. I seriously considered the Ultra 5 when I was choosing my can. It's hard to beat the length on that one.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Sweet! That looks great. My SBR and suppressor are in jail right now. I went 8" .300 BLK as well. I seriously considered the Ultra 5 when I was choosing my can. It's hard to beat the length on that one.

I'm pretty impressed with it. This is the one that I put on my Mosin that worked great.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Here's a pic of my latest toy. EOTech 3x has been added but not pictured. I will update this when the Cerakote work is complete.
    IMAG0855.jpg
    The silencer is by OSS. BPR1200/SRM6 (AKA: TVR-SD)

Last edited:

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    "+1
    Also, I got that funky AVG/thumbrest for my SBR and I really like it. I think it'll catch on."

I really like the thumb rest as well. It allows me to jam my hand forward on the fore-grip and pull back nice and tight.
    (Took me a few tests to get the placement right where I wanted it.)

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Clean baffles makes me happy, plus using a rotary tumbler makes it super easy.

I know this is a picture thread, but would you care to provide info on the setup/products used to accomplish that or maybe point us to a thread where you've talked about it? I would love to obtain what I need to accomplish those results!

[Edit]
    OK since it's a picture thread . . . . My 9mm AK SBR with Octane suppressor. Also can see my Salvo suppressor on the table.
    AK9%20Suppressed%201_zpsvkoywmjq.jpg

Last edited:

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I know this is a picture thread, but would you care to provide info on the setup/products used to accomplish that or maybe point us to a thread where you've talked about it? I would love to obtain what I need to accomplish those results!

Sure. I used a rotary tumbler (frankford arsenal), Stainless steel media pins, Water, Dish Soap, and I usually throw in some lemi shine.... set it and forget about it for three hours.

Pic thread:
    B90DD42A-EFCF-497E-9425-C4545448F464_zpsc3w1omoy.jpg

Top Bottom