Westfield, IN
    D868D047-4797-476D-967D-B264E292B46A_zps7gft4xur.jpg

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Not sure if I ever got around to sharing mine... (Ignore the long one in the middle, lol.)

32786906196_98aae9998d_b.jpg

Spike's Punisher lower with SBR and custom engraving by Orion Arms in Minnesota
    Spikes Enhance LPK
    KNS Anti-rotation pins
    Magpul ACS buttstock

10.5" .300 BLK upper:
    Ballistic Advantage Barrel
    Ares Effin-A comp
    Vortex Strikefire 2
    Forget the handguard brand...

12.5" .223/5.56 upper:
    Ballistic Advantage barrel
    Forget the compensator...
    Lucid HD7
    Same forgotten brand handguard...

I can't believe I've forgotten some of the components...!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    CZ Scorpion Carbine SBR Conversion

Got the stamp back and the Scorpion put back together. Had some issues with the barrel threading and possibly the crown. I'll know more tomorrow when I shoot it. I'm going to have to put a lot of rounds thru it to build my confidence it it before running it with the can.

Can't recommend ZRTS.

20170213_214031_resized_zpsd9ii3kmn.jpg

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Got out to the range yesterday and fired 50 rounds thru it. Grouped well, and no key holing. So the crown is pretty ugly, but apparently not affecting function. The iron sights are already almost on; POI just needs to be adjusted slightly to the right. Now to find an RDS for it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Got out to the range yesterday and fired 50 rounds thru it. Grouped well, and no key holing. So the crown is pretty ugly, but apparently not affecting function. The iron sights are already almost on; POI just needs to be adjusted slightly to the right. Now to find an RDS for it.

Good to hear... Could you maybe take it somewhere and have someone who knows what they are doing clean things up a bit and make a fix?? It may mean a barrel that's a touch shorter at worst I would think. Great looking rifle though man! I dig the scorpions! I'm torn between this and the shorter pistol to SBR for some reason. I like both!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Thanks. I am considering having it made right. I was able to get the brake on though, so I might just keep as is for now, and look at having it redone if I ever change the brake on it.

Good to hear... Could you maybe take it somewhere and have someone who knows what they are doing clean things up a bit and make a fix?? It may mean a barrel that's a touch shorter at worst I would think. Great looking rifle though man! I dig the scorpions! I'm torn between this and the shorter pistol to SBR for some reason. I like both!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    M67! What caliber is that!? I've a Marlin 45-70 that'll be getting a hybrid on it before too long. I'm really wanting a 357 with a side loading gate though!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    M67! What caliber is that!? I've a Marlin 45-70 that'll be getting a hybrid on it before too long. I'm really wanting a 357 with a side loading gate though!

I went with a 30-30 just cause ive accumulated a good amount of ammo for it but never had one. It's fun to shoot
    A friend of mine had his 45-70 for his Hybrid as well. Hes still waiting for the stamp to come back on that though

Top Bottom