• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I just got a tracking number from optics planet and found out that the package is being sent to me instead of my SS person :xmad:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm still waiting on an item for my recipient. It's estimated delivery to ME is Christmas Eve, and I won't even be in town.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Thanks SS! I literally got my package from the mail lady on my way to the airport...I appreciate the goodies, we brought the snack foods on our flight!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    RobbyMaQ was my secret Santa........great guy in person and a pretty good Santa as well.

Merry Christmas and the best of the Holidays to RMaQ & family.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Tracking says it's on the truck for delivery today. I'm more excited for my recipient than I was anticipating my own. It's true what they say about better to give than receive. (Unless it's chocolate)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    The pickle has been received! Well, at least I think it was!

I'm not 100% sure who my Secret Santa is, but I think I know ;)

anyway, received mine today, and here it is:

INGOSS.jpg

Pretty cool Browning shirt (that fits! :yesway:) and a freakin AWESOME Remington Silver Bullet pocket knife!!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:Thank you Santa!! Merry Christmas everyone!

Also - my Secret Santa gift went out today. :)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The pickle has been received! Well, at least I think it was!

I'm not 100% sure who my Secret Santa is, but I think I know ;)

anyway, received mine today, and here it is:

INGOSS.jpg

Pretty cool Browning shirt (that fits! :yesway:) and a freakin AWESOME Remington Silver Bullet pocket knife!!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:Thank you Santa!! Merry Christmas everyone!

Also - my Secret Santa gift went out today. :)

That's a sweet knife!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    IMG_20131219_163047_151.jpg

Thank-you Secret Santa! I know your real name but not your user name so I guess you will remain a secret but thanks again! I'm looking forward to some reloading time this Winter!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Tracking says it's on the truck for delivery today. I'm more excited for my recipient than I was anticipating my own. It's true what they say about better to give than receive. (Unless it's chocolate)

It did arrive today and :wow: did I score. 88GT hooked me up :rockwoot:

I have to admit the first thing I saw whenI opened the box was the picture and it was a blessing that 88GT would share a picture drawn by little 88gt. It touched my heart.

Then I opened the second box and saw the other goodies. The four Emergency Blankets, 100 ft of Para Cord, a Deluxe Map Compass, and a sweet Survivor Knife with para cord handle.

I'm sorry for you other losers cause I got the best Secret Santa.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It did arrive today and :wow: did I score. 88GT hooked me up :rockwoot:

I have to admit the first thing I saw whenI opened the box was the picture and it was a blessing that 88GT would share a picture drawn by little 88gt. It touched my heart.

Then I opened the second box and saw the other goodies. The four Emergency Blankets, 100 ft of Para Cord, a Deluxe Map Compass, and a sweet Survivor Knife with para cord handle.

I'm sorry for you other losers cause I got the best Secret Santa.

I'm glad you like them. Here's something else: that cord in the knife is connected to a magnesium fire starter (or it'd better be). Don't throw it out on accident! :):

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I'm glad you like them. Here's something else: that cord in the knife is connected to a magnesium fire starter (or it'd better be). Don't throw it out on accident! :):

At first I thought it was a sharpener then I realized it was a magnesium fire starter. These goodies will be going in my get home bag that has my AK pistol in it. Thank You again and I love the picture. I will be framing it and putting it in the reloading room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom