• Status
    Not open for further replies.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    We were just fine with it until we got another stack of Med bills from mid 2018. I was from a collection agency and the original bill was in the box with it. People got their a$$es reamed today.

I feel your pain. I was riding a motorcycle in September and got hit by a hit and run driver. Hospital wanted to charge my motorcycle insurance but I was riding a bike from SSHD and was not covered medically on it. Had bills sent to my medical insurance through employer. As of 1 January my employer changed insurance companies so now it is a huge fight with the old company to get my bills paid. Waiting for the collections people to start harassing me until I can get the insurance to pay.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I feel your pain. I was riding a motorcycle in September and got hit by a hit and run driver. Hospital wanted to charge my motorcycle insurance but I was riding a bike from SSHD and was not covered medically on it. Had bills sent to my medical insurance through employer. As of 1 January my employer changed insurance companies so now it is a huge fight with the old company to get my bills paid. Waiting for the collections people to start harassing me until I can get the insurance to pay.

Oh man that sucks in so many ways. On the plus side you are hear telling us the story.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

We were fairly sure we had caught up on everything from the spouses surgery's and year long recovery. I even sold my 1964 Impala S/S to cover some of the out of pocket. Relaxing in the glow of possibly getting a can for the PCC and this :poop: hits the box today. Not in a good mood.

I hope you get you issues corrected soon.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    We were fairly sure we had caught up on everything from the spouses surgery's and year long recovery. I even sold my 1964 Impala S/S to cover some of the out of pocket. Relaxing in the glow of possibly getting a can for the PCC and this :poop: hits the box today. Not in a good mood.

I hope you get you issues corrected soon.

Very sorry about selling the car. That sucks. I can understand where you may have missed a bill somewhere. Why can't the hospital bill one bill? It is very confusing when you get bills from the hospital, a different radiology firm, this doctor, that doctor, the anesthesiologist, and the hospital janitor it seems.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Very sorry about selling the car. That sucks. I can understand where you may have missed a bill somewhere. Why can't the hospital bill one bill? It is very confusing when you get bills from the hospital, a different radiology firm, this doctor, that doctor, the anesthesiologist, and the hospital janitor it seems.

...the doctor who you don't know or ever heard of who walks into your room by mistake.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Exactly.
    Thing is, the one in collection just came today. We looked through everything and we just now got it with 2 others from that same time period. No one seems to know why it is in collection. Like you said..........confusing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom