• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    From the story, "According to the statement, Reynolds saw Nice "throwing something black" against the side of a nearby warehouse."

And as I intimated earlier, that video was obviously edited to put the worst possible light on the police action. He didn't end up with the cops trying to cuff him because he was singing loudly on a walk to the beach.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the story, "According to the statement, Reynolds saw Nice "throwing something black" against the side of a nearby warehouse."

And as I intimated earlier, that video was obviously edited to put the worst possible light on the police action. He didn't end up with the cops trying to cuff him because he was singing loudly on a walk to the beach.

I stand corrected! I missed that part earlier. I had heard the bit about gunshots on WTHR news this morning but on the show they didn't mention the part about throwing something at the factory. So I skimmed the article and saw that part and stopped reading. Should have read a little farther. Mea culpa.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like a local issue to me. He's white and alive.

I think the main point being made by the police chief and mayor was that the use of choke holds had just been banned a couple of days before, and he did it anyway. I believe that's the reason for the officer's suspension. Had that change in policy not occurred, I doubt he'd have been suspended. The family is just looking to exploit that I think.

Top Bottom