• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just about the time you think Biden has taken stupidity to its lowest possible level...then he opens his mouth again and sinks the bar a couple miles further below the crust of the Earth.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Didn't he get mauled for plagiarizing someone else's speech several years ago? Maybe he should go back to what works.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One day a teacher had the children in her first grade class tell what their dads did for a living. Johnny (who she knew was the son of her representative) stood up and said, "My dad plays the piano at a whore house." The horrified teacher promptly scheduled a conference with the boy's dad. At the conference after hearing the teacher's shocked concern the representative replied, "I understand your concern, but how in the universe do I explain something like being a politician to a 6 year old?"

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    But yet, when some drone at the airport says that to us, it's literally a crime if we don't take them seriously and comply. Hmmm... Methinks I smell a rat. And I'll be driving, thank you.

You know the creeps get it when they can...

TSABarneysdreamjob.jpg

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    ..... "Mr. President Joe BIDEN, ASAP !!!!!!

Did anyone else see MSNBC yesterday evening slobbering and wiping their chin fawning over how effective Joe Biden is/was in recent negotiations like the "fiscal cliff" crap? Seemed to me they were in the beginning stages of creating the lie for his run for the White House. I'd say God help us but does it really matter....

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Where are the hairy-legged, butch left-wing commie feminazis at? You know if a Republican said this those bulldykes would be marching the streets with pitchforks in hand calling for his murder. Oh, that's right, double standards. Silly me.

Top Bottom