• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It's always "accidentally", every single report I read - as if "accidents" are the most common reason for unintentional discharges rather than negligence.

There should be a new standard of proof for unintentional discharge reporting: negligent until proven accidental.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So children...when you are told that, for our safety, only police officers should be allowed to carry firearms because of their gun handling training and expertise--you now know this is complete bunk.

Now thank the kind but embarrassed police officer from the Chino Police Department for his urban legend debunking lesson today.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Since the article said no one was actually injured via gunshot wound, I guess it is safe to say this is funny stuff. The irony of an ND at a safety presentation.

I'm sorry some were injured but I can't keep from laughing when I read in the article no gunshot wounds but lacerations. All I can wonder is How?.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    I keep hearing that one officer saying... "I am the only one in this room professional enough to carry this glock 40...."Wonder if it was the sane guy?

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Okay, family did some calling back to Chino. Here's what happened:

A kid stuck his finger in a motorcop's AR15 rifle holster and pulled the trigger. The leather from the holster hit the kids.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Where do you guys get "safety demonstration"? All I saw was it was at an anti drug event on the playground. And a kid pulled the trigger, not a cop.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Betcha the officer thought he had a blue gun. Betcha a new microtech.

Bet. ;)

Where do you guys get "safety demonstration"? All I saw was it was at an anti drug event on the playground. And a kid pulled the trigger, not a cop.

The article linked in the OP has been completely rewritten and retitled since it was originally presented.

Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    Cops were giving out stickers and whatnot. Kid went over to officers bike and pulled trigger. Stupid cop. Dosent anybody watch the videos before they comment

Top Bottom