• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Found this gem. We all know the "plan" will be a ban of something or another

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yT8CSgh43E&feature=g-logo-xit"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yT8CSgh43E&feature=g-logo-xit[/ame]

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What these people don't know might kill them. The modern gun control debate has nothing to do with preventing gun violence; it all centers around control. While mass shooting are tragic, why would anyone in his right mind think that they will cease just because guns are illegal. I could walk one block down the street from my home in Indy and purchase a gun. No background check, $150, and no serial numbers. Instead, all of the guns I have are fully legal, are relatively expensive, and are traceable. Gun violence is rarely perpetrated by law-abiding gun owners. Instead, it is usually the result of gangs and drugs. Gang members and drug dealers will profit if guns are made illegal. It is unfortunate that this young man was shot and is still refusing to get educated on the real issues behinds gun control.

rat-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    where the work is
    puke.

Not gonna find much typical 'gun control' advocates on this board methinks.

I got into several discussions just after the incident on FaceBook. I'm probably not doing to do much of that anymore. My industry is too populated with statists.

Anyway the thing that I realized they (gun control advocates) NEVER understand is that there is a difference between "lethality" and "survivability." They always want to argue about the 'lethality' of what they call "assault weapons" - they really have no clue what their talking about IMO, and of course high-capacity magazines.

I hope there will be another spot made with another victim or maybe from another shooting where the would-be victims WERE armed and fought back. I'm not holding my breath.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    What happened was horrible. Everyone agrees on that. My heart goes out to everyone affected by the shooting. Those that got out with their lives will never be the same and I can't imagine what they've gone and are going through. This guy? Sorry, I've got to say what I'm thinking - glad he's okay but now he's just a SELL OUT SHILL.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    How about a plan to require every sane adult non-felon in America to own arms? (The SCOTUS says we can require you to buy health insurance, why not a gun?)

How about a plan to make carry legal in all 50 states? (national reciprocity)

How about a plan to eliminate so-called "gun free" zones across the board?

How about a plan to require the compilation of successful gun defense statistics?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    gunspot.jpg

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Is this a new group? ("United Against Illegal Guns") I have never heard of them before.
    I didn't think there where any "illegal" guns used in Aurora. Guess that means they want to make some of them illegal.
    At least they aren't using the Brady Campaign's 30,000 people a year die from guns, otherwise they'd have a 120,000 people die from guns during the next presidency. But that's just me looking for something positive in this ad campaign.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Check out their website. They are basically just an offshoot of the mayorsagainstillegalguns.org coalition

One of their "initiatives" looks to be limiting "Guns in Sensitive Locations" such as "public areas where large crowds may gather"...

It's all very vague of course. Seeing that Chicago, IL was on the list of participants was enough to let me know where they stand!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    What a piece of work. :rolleyes: On the bright side, the way I see it, attitudes like this guy's are good for the economy. After all what Rahn Emanuel has done for chicken, Obama and his clan have done for guns - stimulate sales!! :): If it wasn't for all this talk of gun control, I might not have purchased that fine M1A this past weekend. :patriot: Thanks to all you (gun) control freaks! She's a beauty.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So we're all now to assume that criminals will follow laws because some nut shot up a movie theatre.

Dang, I'm sick of this idiocy! It never ends.
    Exactly..I'm pretty sure it is already illegal to shoot and kill a bunch of people. Laws don't stop criminals or anybody else who have the intent and the desire of doing great harm.

They could make it totally illegal to carry firearms in places that people gather such as a movie theater but I guarantee it would not have prevented what happened in that incident or others like it.

Top Bottom