• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    welcome to the dark side. i busted my cherry on a MP5SD and a Colt M4 3 years ago with the FBI HRT team at the Plainfield police academy.

They also let me shoot their Glocks, shotguns, sniper rifles, and old service issue .38's. Felt like i was hunting bonnie & clyde when i was shooting that one.

Also got to watch a live fire hostage rescue in a kill house from the "birds nest" right about the kill house. it was super cool. they told me to close my eyes when the flashbang went off, but i couldnt blink i was so excited. like a little kid all jacked up on mountain dew.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I do have to say...one of the things I truly miss about the Army is firing my 249. Was a blast to shoot...of course going cyclic was never a good thing...SNAFU.

sachest

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    I earned a large number of frenemies at the defunct Camden, TN shoot several years ago- many guys and kids with Bambi-eyes behind the line. I let several come up and shoot any number of guns (all matched to capability and VERY closely managed.) At least 3 families have become collectors (the enemy part is the credit card damage they blame me for, buying guns, properly accessorizing and feeding them) and are still good friends. If I remember correctly, I had a Browning, MG08, tripod-mounted MG15 and Lewis, as well as Thompsons, '16, MP18, Uzi, Beretta, etc. out. One 11-year old kid went to school and told his friends what he had shot and ended up in a scuffle when the other kids insisted he was lying- we sent him pictures and his dad said said the other kids worshipped the kid like a god afterwards. Remember when ammo was cheap enough we could do that and not bat an eye about the cost of letting people try out our guns?

Top Bottom