• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    welcome to the dark side. i busted my cherry on a MP5SD and a Colt M4 3 years ago with the FBI HRT team at the Plainfield police academy.

They also let me shoot their Glocks, shotguns, sniper rifles, and old service issue .38's. Felt like i was hunting bonnie & clyde when i was shooting that one.

Also got to watch a live fire hostage rescue in a kill house from the "birds nest" right about the kill house. it was super cool. they told me to close my eyes when the flashbang went off, but i couldnt blink i was so excited. like a little kid all jacked up on mountain dew.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I do have to say...one of the things I truly miss about the Army is firing my 249. Was a blast to shoot...of course going cyclic was never a good thing...SNAFU.

sachest

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    I earned a large number of frenemies at the defunct Camden, TN shoot several years ago- many guys and kids with Bambi-eyes behind the line. I let several come up and shoot any number of guns (all matched to capability and VERY closely managed.) At least 3 families have become collectors (the enemy part is the credit card damage they blame me for, buying guns, properly accessorizing and feeding them) and are still good friends. If I remember correctly, I had a Browning, MG08, tripod-mounted MG15 and Lewis, as well as Thompsons, '16, MP18, Uzi, Beretta, etc. out. One 11-year old kid went to school and told his friends what he had shot and ended up in a scuffle when the other kids insisted he was lying- we sent him pictures and his dad said said the other kids worshipped the kid like a god afterwards. Remember when ammo was cheap enough we could do that and not bat an eye about the cost of letting people try out our guns?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom