• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Hmm. Interesting.

Starting to get the feeling if Ben Shapiro and Alex Jones never existed...the INGO political section would drop from 13 regular contributors to 6.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hmm. Interesting.

Starting to get the feeling if Ben Shapiro and Alex Jones never existed...the INGO political section would drop from 13 regular contributors to 6.

I don’t know about Alex Jones or Ben Shapiro’s influencer, but that may be true if there were no youtube or twitter.

Only 13 regulars? I’d have thought maybe 15-20.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's funny to watch him debate the more mentally vacant, but people with more than 2 braincells to rub together can usually call him on his tricks.

Shapiro is a talented debater. He isn't right, he's just good at convincing you that he is. Unless you subscribe to neocon beliefs, then obviously you'll think he's the second coming.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's funny to watch him debate the more mentally vacant, but people with more than 2 braincells to rub together can usually call him on his tricks.

Shapiro is a talented debater. He isn't right, he's just good at convincing you that he is. Unless you subscribe to neocon beliefs, then obviously you'll think he's the second coming.

Can you show your work? Examples?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Can you show your work? Examples?

I like Ben Shapiro and agree with him most of the time. There are times where he sticks his foot in his mouth and says pretty dumb stuff. He also comes off as smug at times. But he is a good debater and uses effective techniques. I wouldn't call them "tricks."

[video=youtube_share;JY5t6iUzajk]http://youtu.be/JY5t6iUzajk[/video]

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I think the REAL 'liberals' (often self-identified as 'classical liberals') and REAL 'conservatives' (sometimes self-identified as 'Constitutionalists') are finding out that they actually have much in common with the nation's founders, who by today's definitions would pretty much come out as libertarian.

So there IS lots of common ground between people stereotypically on 'opposite' sides, just like how the 'authoritarians' or 'statists' from BOTH left and right always have a government 'solution' or 'program' for whatever is going on.

Unfortunately, federal elections don't allow voting for more than one candidate, like many county and local elections do, so we always have to vote for 'the lesser evil', which is usually a RINO.

Probably the single most significant blunder in the Constitution is failing to make sure we wouldn't degenerate into a two-party system (in fact, I don't think they wanted 'political parties' at all).

Top Bottom