• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Took the family to the big rodeo here in town this past weekend, and the son informs me the following day that he's a chick magnet, and today he tells me he wants to do junior rodeo. I'm wondering who he talked to when he went to get his coke during the barrel racing.

Good thing his mother has excellent coverage on him

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I had some cousins that attempted barrel racing a couple times. We use to go to a lot of their shows (they did the 4H thing forever and did quite a few other shows). The horse barn and hanging out around the trailers at shows, there were TONS of those jeans everywhere. The rodeos we went to with them, they knew a lot of the girls barrel racing...yep, if the girl had a little bit of meat on her bones...those jeans looked nice, if not it was like a scarecrow in them things.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    It was a rodeo guy that married Jewel Kilcher.

I'd keep taking him to the rodeo.

Your son could do a lot worse!

Gandrews1450

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Centerville, IN
    One time in band camp. No seriousely. One time in 4h i didnt get my horse out and ride him before contesting. And while i was running poles my horse farted like 10 times during the ride. it was so imbarrasing. But not as imbarrasing as getting your ass kicked by the farting horse. 1st place baby.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Used to ride rodeo bulls. Lots of those "Buckle Bunnies" running around. But, I don't really think that chicks dig scars. At least it never worked with me!

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    One time in band camp. No seriousely. One time in 4h i didnt get my horse out and ride him before contesting. And while i was running poles my horse farted like 10 times during the ride. it was so imbarrasing. But not as imbarrasing as getting your ass kicked by the farting horse. 1st place baby.

haha thats funny. I went to see Willie Nelson at the Houston Rodeo once, and they had some amateur barrel racers. Amazing how well those kids do, and the demeanor they have with the horse.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Barrels & cutting... Fun to watch!

I THINK my wife used to do barrels a little when she was younger.

They mostly did English / Western / Pleasure, though. On the national APHA circuit. If anyone in NE IN / Wells Co. area was any part of the local "horse community" in the 80s and 90s.... Chances are very good that you crossed paths with my wife's family.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Took the family to the big rodeo
    It is too late.

Loved cowboys since my first memories and pics of me prove it. Then came rodeos at age 5, Aksarben. Loved horse chicks all my life. :thumbsup: I don't do rodeo, I don't ride and my dreams of being the first Greek cowboy never really worked out but I still dig the horse chicks and guns. Got one right here.

It is too late.

(I admit I want a jumping mule that is trained for gun fire and hunting)

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I hear y'all. I always wanted to do the rodeo thing, but I let life get in the way, then got trapped in the sub-urban prison.

Ah, them jeans. When done right ain't nothing better.

Top Bottom