• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    No Sir, by all means it isn't...it's the Person who can't follow simple rules that's at fault....But I read that they "Removed" the LEO from the school grounds? If that story is in a paper and I know from friends who are LEO's....they don't take kindly to being "one upped" or "removed" etc, from a place be it a school or a tavern! They usually end up bring down a world of hassle to those who wrong them.
    LEO's are all for one and one for all. They will back there brothers and Sisters weather right or wrong... I believe the LEO to be right and I hope the Principle gets what they deserve.

Here we go again.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Problem is I'm probably one of the younger people around who know who foghorn is... there is an entire decades worth of this age group/ mentality that are settling into their professional roles. Not to include older generations that think the same as these kids.

Sad that people miss out on Foghorn's wit and wisdom, he and Barnyard Dawg are among the best of the Warner cartoons are all still funny all these years later.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    1. Doesn't the principal have his own spot?
    2. This [STRIKE]guy[/STRIKE] shouldn't complain about walking - he looks perfectly fit. Heck, I have a three block walk from parking spot the front door!
    3. What kind of person is he modeling for his students?

Not all snowflakes are under 30.

EDIT: I originally got the wrong "Jefferson Elementary"
    :redxdance:

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    1. Doesn't the principal have his own spot?
    2. This guy shouldn't complain about walking - he looks perfectly fit. Heck, I have a three block walk from parking spot the front door!
    3. What kind of person is he modeling for his students?

Not all snowflakes are under 30.

<snip - history altered -:D>

The principal is female (Carrie Boyer). Which should not make a difference.

The person who had the cop removed from campus was actually her boss the superintendent.

If the principal has to park too far away from the door but it isn’t eligible for handicap sticker, or is just too damn busy to look for a parking place, You would think the she could fix the problem by giving herself an assigned parking place in front of the building next to the handicap spots.

photograph of the crime in progress at link
    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-new...-meet-amid-parking-ticket-dispute/1698895521#

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The principal is female (Carrie Boyer). Which should not make a difference.

The person who had the cop removed from campus was actually her boss the superintendent.

If the principal has to park too far away from the door but it isn’t eligible for handicap sticker, or is just too damn busy to look for a parking place, You would think the she could fix the problem by giving herself an assigned parking place in front of the building next to the handicap spots.

photograph of the crime in progress at link
    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-new...-meet-amid-parking-ticket-dispute/1698895521#

I edited my post - I incorrectly posted Warren, MI ... you may want to edit your post Alamo to remove the innocent.

It seems that the photo in that story is from the Google sat image. - Well if she's the driver of that blue Chevy (unconfirmed).

It also seems that she thinks this is her spot regardless of the situation as shown in this Google street view:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@41.220...4!1sFTi6JVvrHh42jZhpgcyrqQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It also looks like they gave up on their raingarden, but that's neither her nor there...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You guys aren't just now tumbling to the fact that local government is the home to huge egos and the overuse of limited power, are you?

On the other hand, it kinda seems like there is some kind of history here that we haven't been told about.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You guys aren't just now tumbling to the fact that local government is the home to huge egos and the overuse of limited power, are you?

On the other hand, it kinda seems like there is some kind of history here that we haven't been told about.

You're just salty because the the principal of your school threatened to kick the SRO out. :p

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Well, having worked at a school for several years now, …...I'll be quiet on this topic.

School Board and superintendents have a lot of discretion. Unfortunately a SRO is only a patrolman/woman.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Interesting to see what comes of it. Probably a slap on the wrist and a raise for the principal for her "trouble"

Top Bottom