Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    In today's day and age, how close is key-logging to stalking?
    How close is stalking to a restraining order?
    How close is a restraining order to loosing your LTCH?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    In today's day and age, how close is key-logging to stalking?
    How close is stalking to a restraining order?
    How close is a restraining order to loosing your LTCH?
    Actually, hacking someones account and putting key loggers on their computer is a crime. OP would be well advised to think real hard about it. Especially, if he'd like to keep his guns.

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    create an account using the name of one of her friends that you can get a pic of and send a friend request, but yeah that would be the beginning of the end for me, hell pm me her name and ill friend request her.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    If it is your computer and if you do not use any of the information for anything other than your piece of mind and the truth, just do it. If you are married all property belongs to both of you. I would not recommend using any information or passwords for anything other than knowing the truth, but if you are at that point you probably already know, but just need to see it in black and white.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Actually, hacking someones account and putting key loggers on their computer is a crime. OP would be well advised to think real hard about it. Especially, if he'd like to keep his guns.
    It is HIS computer! A marriage is a legal partnership and neither owns any of their possessions solely. Only after a dissolution is property divided (at the states will of course) and fruits of said marriage become wards of the state. The "fruits" of the marriage part of the 3 way contract are the exact reason my wife and I are only married in the eyes of God leaving the state out of our partnership as we don't think our children are their property. This also brings up my iron clad argument against gay marriage but I'll save that for another discussion.....I have not looked into the intellectual property (internet accounts/passwords) portion of a marital partnership very closely but am now curious....especially since a marriage IS a 3 way deal. I suspect that I don't even want to open that can of worms since it could potentially means a serious lack of right to privacy for married people....

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Thanks to all who gave intelligent and helpful advice. Closing thread however due to some immature individuals. I will not be -reppingfine you, as I asked for your advice. However, sarcasm and humor out of such a thing is sick.

Perhaps I have a problem in some peoples eyes, and sure she has a right to privacy. But I have a right to know if the mother of my children, all of whom I support on MY dime and mine alone, I damn well have a right ti know about it.

Again, thank you to all who helped. Keylogging isn't the best way, thus I will solve the way real people do it and have a FTF. Good night. ACT out

sonofagun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    What business is it of yours, OP? Doesn't she, like you, have a right to privacy? I'd never even consider trying what you're thinking of with any internet account of my wife's. You might need some counseling, if you can't respect others privacy. So what if she wants something that's hers? Not everything in this world is infidelity.
    I'm kind of wondering the same thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom