• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I grew up in wapakoneta, and after leaving Ohio, when I return it feels likke I have been violated......how long till the Dems try to shut down Camp Perry or the National Matches held there...........

Didnt they move those to Atterbury this year? Or are there some left there?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    One of my favorite things about our state is that we are so second amendment friendly. We maintain the right to arm bears!

Don't forget that Indiana still generally prohibits handgun carry. We lag behind most other states in that regard.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Don't forget that Indiana still generally prohibits handgun carry. We lag behind most other states in that regard.

^^^THIS^^^

Unless one pays the State to get their 2A rights back, and then only under limited circumstances. How easily most accept this gross infringement.

vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    ^^^THIS^^^

Unless one pays the State to get their 2A rights back, and then only under limited circumstances. How easily most accept this gross infringement.

Are you guys saying that there are other states that one could carry (be it concealed or open) without a permit? I'm honestly asking, I have no clue. Thanks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are you guys saying that there are other states that one could carry (be it concealed or open) without a permit? I'm honestly asking, I have no clue. Thanks.

Yes.
    I think there are 13 states.
    And it's commonly referred to as "Constitutional Carry"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As of 23*March*2017,*Alaska,*Arizona,*Arkansas[disputed],*Idaho*(residents only),*Kansas,*Maine,*Mississippi,*Missouri,*New Hampshire,*North Dakota*(residents only; concealed carry only),[8]*Vermont,*West Virginia[9]*and*Wyoming*(residents only) do not require a permit to carry a loaded concealed firearm for any person of age who is not prohibited from owning a firearm. Permitless carry in Idaho, North Dakota and Wyoming is applicable to residents only; non-residents must have a permit to carry a concealed handgun in these states. All aforementioned jurisdictions do not require a permit to*openly carry*either except for North Dakota and certain localities in Missouri.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry

solarpimp

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Irvington
    It is crazy how politicians in a few cities can sway states to become 2A unfriendly. Much of these states are still 'heartland". This is the case in 3 of the 4 states that border ours. These cities are often rampant with violent crime in spite of their 2A beliefs. It's baffling how blind these politicians are to obvious and evident facts in these regards.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Looks like HighPoints and Star BM's will start getting REAL popular.

Come on, they would ban High Points also. They (the liberal gun grabbers) make no distinction between AR-15's and High Point Carbines. It's all the same to them - that's why they say "assault weapons ban" which really means anything semi-auto ban in their minds and that would include shotguns and pistols too. Nothings is safe.

Top Bottom