Ok, don't freak out if you see DHS Tahoes and pickup trucks in your AO. ( PSA )

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    DHS and FDA checking on agriculture to make sure there is no food shortage? Where is the US Dept of Agriculture? The Farm Service Agency of USDA generally would survey farmers for such info. Wonder what exactly they are looking for??
    Monsanto corn on the wrong land?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    [video=youtube;emRcvqAtrM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emRcvqAtrM8[/video]
    Not sure why this is in this thread but I’ll take the bait, just to say-

ha ha that’s a good one it’s gonna take a lot more than two months worth of unemployment to get most Americans to do a lot of those jobs that he’s talking about. I’d even go so far as to say that the average American is physically and mentally incapable of doing those jobs - thinking about things like standing stooped over in a berry field all day.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...ha ha that’s a good one it’s gonna take a lot more than two months worth of unemployment to get most Americans to do a lot of those jobs that he’s talking about. I’d even go so far as to say that the average American is physically and mentally incapable of doing those jobs - thinking about things like standing stooped over in a berry field all day.

That certainly is the liberals' narrative. Americans won't do that kind of work. :rolleyes:

They are wrong. It just won't get done for slave labor wages anymore.

Now is a good time to find out. We cannot afford to bring in foreign migrant/illegal workers amid this pandemic for the obvious reasons. On top of the fact that we are paying our own people to sit around and do nothing.

Lets get to work America. A little hard work never hurt anyone. As a matter of fact, a lot of us are not fit and need the exercise. It could save lives in different ways.

Gotta keep America fed. The berrys at Kroger might not be BOGO anymore. Burger and milk might not be sold as loss leaders. They might have to be sold at their actual value.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That certainly is the liberals' narrative. Americans won't do that kind of work. :rolleyes:

They are wrong. It just won't get done for slave labor wages anymore.

Now is a good time to find out. We cannot afford to bring in foreign migrant/illegal workers amid this pandemic for the obvious reasons. On top of the fact that we are paying our own people to sit around and do nothing.

Lets get to work America. A little hard work never hurt anyone. As a matter of fact, a lot of us are not fit and need the exercise. It could save lives in different ways.

Gotta keep America fed. The berrys at Kroger might not be BOGO anymore. Burger and milk might not be sold as loss leaders. They might have to be sold at their actual value.
    I think that’s the narrative of people that have historically needed workers, not a liberal/conservative issue until it’s passed through the news to the general public.
    The wages are good enough for migrants. Supply/demand to this point, and that is changing. Not saying they can’t come up some, but as long as we are paying people to stay home no wage will get them out there. So right back to my original point of it’s going to take a lot more than where we are at right now to get the auto worker or union operator or suit person making way way more than slave wages to even think about negotiating down.
    I believe it’s why we’re here in the first place, why we’ve exported labor for cheap goods.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What Sessions is saying is to close our southern border until this pandemic is over. Legals or illegals cannot come over, due to virus threat.

Now we'll have to pick out own berries, tomatoes, lettuce, all of it.

That grand a week of "free money" will run out in July. A lot of folks will have no work to return to. This can be their new job. Hell, you never know, it might be my new job...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought I saw a Black Tahoe go by the house. Turned out it was a blue VW going to the neighbor's house.. whew... need to put some of the guns away now.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Pssst! get outsky, man!

Might be my new side hussle so I can keep a visual on them. It's better to have eyes and ears inside then guess their motives. I have to get my shoulder replaced first tho and my scheduled date has gone and passed, I guess my luck runneth out per usual. I have worked for .gov in the past for HUD so I was considered.

josh64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    You guys know the fine men and women of department of homeland spying/department of homeland subjugation represent the means by wich bush41, via the misnomer patriot act, bypassed every level of constitutional government and law enforcement jurisdiction.

Top Bottom