1xox8.png

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    would like to see some more biden predictions from those of that mindset

I learned my lesson in 2016. No more prognostications for me.

I really don't know how people who don't feel strongly about Trump (one way or the other) might vote. I could see a Trump win...some people love that guy. I could also see Biden riding anti-Trump sentiment to a big win...some people really don't like that guy.

I really don't have the insight to call it, and my biases make it difficult for me to put myself in the shoes of a truly undecided voter.

I'm content to let the system pick its winner. I won't be in the streets in celebration or protest, regardless of the outcome.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I predict one, (or more) Illinois, New York, California, Oregon, Washington or Minnesota gets flipped red. Lots of ticked off people in those states from the riots.

I'd say MN is about the only one that has a realistic chance to do that, although I'd love to see it happen in any of them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yesterday morning FNC had a panel with both sides and an "undecided" voter. Undecided guy went into detail explaining all of his reasoning for wavering back and forth.

Near the end of the debate, the smart host recommended to undecided guy "You have 'til tomorrow to figure this out. You need to get something done here about you. The rest of us figured this out quite a while back." :twocents:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well not knowledgeable enough about some states and certainly not as smart as some of the honest experts. Created a map that I can print off that has the most likely blues and reds. Will add in the "Toss Ups" in each column as they get called. Then I only have to deal with a couple of upsets if they happen.

9JKAj.png

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    xOnEv.png

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I think Florida, Georgia, Texas and Iowa are all pretty much safe for Trump. I think PA leans Trump, but they will do everything they can to draw out the count and find a path to victory for Biden, particularly in light of the PA Supreme Court ruling that mail in ballots can be counted without post marks.

I have both Wisconsin and Michigan leaning Trump. I don't know if it's realistic for him to take both, but I feel pretty good about him taking at least one of the two. If somehow he is able to flip Minnesota too, it could be an epic sweep of the northern mid-western states. The funny thing about Minnesota is that Kanye West is on the ballot there and is actually drawing votes away from Trump, otherwise it would be a toss up.

I threw Biden a bone with North Carolina and Nevada. Both states are absolutely in play, but I figure Biden will take at least one of them if not both. Arizona is another one I think Trump eeks out, but would not be surprised to see it go for Biden either.

I have no idea what's going on with those weird split votes in Nebraska and Maine so I didn't touch those.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    How's everybody feeling about their predictions at 10:18 p.m. EST on election night?

Welll...Arizona definitely looks Californicated...however...apparently ex-Californians don't venture too far over the Rockies yet...

I'm changing my vote...BallStater98 for President!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    xOnEv.png

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I think Florida, Georgia, Texas and Iowa are all pretty much safe for Trump. I think PA leans Trump, but they will do everything they can to draw out the count and find a path to victory for Biden, particularly in light of the PA Supreme Court ruling that mail in ballots can be counted without post marks.

I have both Wisconsin and Michigan leaning Trump. I don't know if it's realistic for him to take both, but I feel pretty good about him taking at least one of the two. If somehow he is able to flip Minnesota too, it could be an epic sweep of the northern mid-western states. The funny thing about Minnesota is that Kanye West is on the ballot there and is actually drawing votes away from Trump, otherwise it would be a toss up.

I threw Biden a bone with North Carolina and Nevada. Both states are absolutely in play, but I figure Biden will take at least one of them if not both. Arizona is another one I think Trump eeks out, but would not be surprised to see it go for Biden either.

I have no idea what's going on with those weird split votes in Nebraska and Maine so I didn't touch those.

I actually like this map very well. Might have added NC but obviously, at this point, I've seen data to support that...

Top Bottom