• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Porter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    Putnam Co
    Been some found about the size of paperclips, still to early. Couple weeks at least before I get to fired up. Any time out in the woods is good though. Big female smallmouth are hitting in the creeks right now prespawn so we been working on them.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    A long, long time ago, my grandfather taught me how to hunt morels...

John%20Mushrooms%2075_zpswp7ebrfh.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Once upon a time, a bunch of mushrooms worked for an evil turtle/lizard. They kidnapped a princess. An Italian plumber stomped on the mushrooms and knocked the lizard into lava. The princess and the plumber got matching tattoos, carried firearms into federally owned buildings, had their wallets stolen by (Koopa) troopers, and then things sort of fell apart when they realized they were broke because being a princess of mushroom people doesn't pay anything and the plumbing business had folded due to no one actually doing any plumbing. Then other things happened. The end.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The good part of this time of year is the mushrooms, that bad part of this time of year is chasing off the trespassers. Small forest fire locally last week from some careless mushroom hunter's smokes. I can usually follow their path from the empty beer cans and cigarette wrappers.

Top Bottom