• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I have to go home to do a #2 can't do it in a public place..... When you feel it coming on its time to go home... let alone it would be a double discharge..

MT60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    Stroh
    1050 AM The Chief!....for some reason that struck me as funny.

Anyhoo.

Just say "No" to no. 2 in public restrooms. I just read an old post in the Political Forum about a guy who was handcuffed for 6 hours and not allowed to use a toilet for 10 hours....so what's this yahoo's excuse for using a McDonald's bathroom while armed?

Umm... McDonalds? Assuming we're talking AFTER the 'meal' here. There no better place to get a start on your 'prep' for that upcoming 'scope' appointment with the Doc. You all know we get what we pay for. Just sayin....

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Argos McDonalds/BP Gas Station. Idiot as much as admitted that he was handling it in the bathroom and it went off. Narrowly missed a female employee in the ladies next door and imbedded in a pillar in the dining area. Idiot is in Marshall County Jail. Plymouth Pilot didn't say if he had LTCH.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    He was probably coon fingering his ghetto blaster with his booger hooker pretending to be in a Quentin Tarantino movie.

I'm not all that fond of you calling my beautiful baby momma a ghetto blaster. I can assure you that there was no coon fingering. Accidents happen.

Top Bottom