• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Whose the one buying up all the AK ammo from the Plymouth Wal-mart?? Its gotta be someone on here or someone that works there is just hoarding it all. I haven't seen it in there for over a month! LET ME BUY SOME TOO!!!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Whose the one buying up all the AK ammo from the Plymouth Wal-mart?? Its gotta be someone on here or someone that works there is just hoarding it all. I haven't seen it in there for over a month! LET ME BUY SOME TOO!!!

I'll tell you where I buy my 7.62x39, I buy from CENTERFIRE SYSTEM & AIM SURPLUS, but keep it quiet, you don't want everybody buying it;)

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    It would have been me, but I went there a few times and they were out, so I stopped trying. I think they just dont get much at any of them. The only one I have found to regularly have 7.62x39 is the one on County Road 6 in Elkhart. The other two in Elkhart dont have it very often, and I have checked the Plymouth one on lunch a few times, and they have been out. I have tried the Wal-Mart off of 31 in South Bend, and the Mishawaka Wal-Mart on my way home from work, and neither of them have had it. If I remember correctly, one of them doesnt even carry ammo, but I could be mistaken.

Is there even a gun store in Plymouth? I havent really explored it since I started working down there, outside of the Wal-Mart plaza area, and the strip of fast food off of Michigan Street.

fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton
    try the gun shop on 30 in grovertown wal mart only seems to get 2 boxes at a time
    the shop is next to the truck stop about 10 minutes west of walmart.

semper fi :ingo: :patriot:

:ar15:

Top Bottom