• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I was on my way to Walmart about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday night and some guy, dressed casually but well, was walking his little dog down the alley between 10th and 9th Streets by Pleasant Street. I wanted to honk, but was so surprised (happy) to see OC in that location, I couldn't manage a honk.

So who wants to fess up to this?

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I was on my way to Walmart about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday night and some guy, dressed casually but well, was walking his little dog down the alley between 10th and 9th Streets by Pleasant Street. I wanted to honk, but was so surprised (happy) to see OC in that location, I couldn't manage a honk.

So who wants to fess up to this?

Not me, but, I live in Nobletucky and you are right....not a lot of OC goes on around here!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I see open carry in Hamilton Country occasionally. I saw a guy at the Speedway on the corner of US-31 and 156th Street with a gov't model in a nylon shoulder rig. I went back outside to compliment him, but he almost seemed offended that I spoke. Oops!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I see open carry in Hamilton Country occasionally. I saw a guy at the Speedway on the corner of US-31 and 156th Street with a gov't model in a nylon shoulder rig. I went back outside to compliment him, but he almost seemed offended that I spoke. Oops!

Aren't you kinda used to that by now?

Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    I OC in nobelsville fairly often in the summer (just to hot to cover up and hate my IWB holster). At first thought the Sppedway post might have been me, but I have an officers model in a leather holster and am never rude to people the come up to say something to me. Open carrying and driving a Nissan GTR I get a lot of peoplel that come up to me while I'm out. If you see me at Meijer, Low Bob's or Speedway say high.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Aren't you kinda used to that by now?

You're right, but that's just because people don't like me, not anything about guns.

I OC in nobelsville fairly often in the summer (just to hot to cover up and hate my IWB holster). At first thought the Sppedway post might have been me, but I have an officers model in a leather holster and am never rude to people the come up to say something to me. Open carrying and driving a Nissan GTR I get a lot of peoplel that come up to me while I'm out. If you see me at Meijer, Low Bob's or Speedway say high.

I may have seen you on another trip! I stop at that Speedway when I'm on my way home from AtlantaCC.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    You drive that GTR? Do you live up by the reservoir then?

Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    You drive that GTR? Do you live up by the reservoir then?

Maybe. There are a couple around now. My is darker red and just got it about 2 months ago. I live around Fishers High School so you wouldn't see me near the reservoir very often.

Top Bottom