• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Trying to decide what 9mm semi I want. After a good month of debating and looking, Ive narrowed it down to these 3. please dont give the line "none go with ....." Trust me when I say these are the ones Im liking.

Ruger P95

Ruger SR9c

S&W SD9

:dunno:

Mr.Strato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Unless you are hoping someone on here will give you some hidden bit of gunfact that will decide your purchase for you...
    Try rock, paper, sissors- makes as much sense as asking strangers.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Do you plan on carrying it? If so, IWB or OWB? I ask, because the P95 is a large gun. I owned one when I first got into shooting. It was a good gun, just too large for my taste. I have shot an SR9c, and was actualy pretty impressed. It had low felt recoil, and was pretty accurate. I have no experience with the SD9. If it was me, I would take the SR9c, out of those three. My best advice, choose what feels the best to you, and if you have the opurtunity fire them before you buy.

joshennis84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    SRC9 By a huge long shot in my honest opinion, but that's just it, every has one so whichever feels good and is going to fit your carry needs the best.

Jross1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    I would have to agree with many of the previous people. I would go with the SR9C. It's the best of the group.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    What is your main use for this handgun going to be? Home defence, daily carry, range toy? The P95 is great and built like a tank. It was the first handgun I ever bought and I still have it. The trigger is a bit mushy to me, but before I owned other guns I did not know any better and had no problem with it, now I can tell a huge difference and am not as accurate with it as I once was. Also it is a bit big and bulky for some people for EDC but still a great gun though. The sr9c in my opinion has a little bit better trigger, or at least it is more similar with my other triggers I am used to. Great carry gun and is the one I voted for without knowing what you will be using it for. Good luck with your decision. You really cant go wrong with any of your choices. :ingo:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    its gonna be used more as a carry gun and plinker. Ive been leaning towards the SR9c since the beginning, I did get to shoot one a while back and liked it. So thanks guys but you just helped me confirm what I was thinking.

farmer2001

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2011
    North Liberty
    When i was at the gun shop two weekends ago I saw a recall notice on the SR9. Thats enough to keep me away from any sr9, new or old. Although I beleive that notice was not for a brand new one. Maybe someone with more facts could add to what i saw. I like toe look of the S&W guns.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My first handgun was a Ruger P-89, similar to the 95. I would love to buy a P95 someday, but I won't use it to carry, it really is too bulky, especially compared to many better choices today. My vote is for the SR9c.

Let us know, and post pics when you decide and make your purchase!

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    SR9c.

Because I have a SR9 and like it a lot. Had a P95 and gave it to one of my kids (shoulda' kept it...). The SR9c is nice for concealment and reports say it is very accurate.

Top Bottom