• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    So I've been looking around on Indy Tactical Supply's website and came across an FN Five-Seven for sale....... for $10,490!!!!!!! WTF ARE THE THINKING!?!?!? Is it full-auto? Doubt it..... Is it a 1 of 2?? Doubt it..... Was it owned by JMB? HIGHLY doubt it....... But for that price I think it should be ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! IMHO

Thoughts?

P.S. This store is located in Mooresville, IN BTW

Edit: Link for conformation............ http://www.indytacticalsupply.com/shop-by-category/handguns/fn-3868929232-fiveseven-20-57x28-fs.html

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Okay if Bradis was to add weapons on their website with PRICES don't you think that you would notice that kind of typo??

I don't know, that's so far outside the realm of possibility I can't even speculate. :):

Seriously, though. We have sent out Emails and flyers with errors in them, but they have always been caught and corrected promptly.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I've been in that shop once when they had recently opened. They were friendly enough but the inventory just wasn't there yet and I was left with the impression that it was just going to be that way...I AM glad to see them listing prices and guns on their website though, my favorite gun shop in MN does that with all their used guns. I could watch from anywhere and even call in a deposit and hold if I saw anything I liked, then go check it out/pick it up when I got back into town...(I'm an OTR trucker..), VERY convenient.

Top Bottom