• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlterEgoJason

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    I recently received my IWB pancake kit from Old Faithful holsters and I am extremely pleased.

First of all you can't beat the price on these. They are a small family business which always makes me lean towards spending money with them first. They are incredibly good quality, include a ton of extra screws and spacers and have a comprehensive tutorial online on how to assemble the kit.

It was super simple to assemble. Can you use a hammer and a screwdriver? then you can put this together and custom fit it to your liking.

This is the most comfortable holster I've had on my side and it's not even broken in and formed to my body yet.

A problem I had with my previous IWB was I couldn't get to my wallet easily because it was too low. I simply adjusted the height of the Old Faithful to ride higher so i could easily get to it.

I would recommend sanding the edges on the back of the leather for even more comfort.

My only complaint with it is probably my fault. It took nearly 3 weeks from the time I ordered it for it to get to me. I admit, I was DYING to get my hands on it and was really impatient.

I highly suggest you give this company a chance. You won't be disappointed.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I bought one for my 5" 1911. No question, it's a nice looking holster. I've put mine together, but haven't carried with it yet. I'll post my thoughts after I've given it a trial run or two.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've been using mine for a few months now . It has worked very well.

Customer service is good too. My holster had one hole that was mis-punched. They sent me a whole other kit to replace it.

Omaha In June

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    South Bend
    I've been eyeballing these for an IWB holster for my M&P fullsize. I'm glad that the consensus is good. I was wondering about the fit and finish. I'll definitely move it up on my buy list.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    You can buy a piece of scrap from them for 5 bucks, and order their hardware kit and prefit kydex.

They are a good deal. They also give mil/LEO discounts if my memory isn't failing.

Top Bottom