• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boonedock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    DECATUR Co.
    set of 3 Buck Knives, from what I know and can find about them these are hard to find and not cheap...the ones I found Sold for 210 Each at auction.
    I am a CASE XX Collector and had to buy these to get the ones I really wanted. 125.00 CASH Each or trade all for??? Only knives I'm interested in are NICE CASE XX, will trade for guns,ammo,??? +/- cash either way.
    NO BOX,JUST DISPLAY CASE! LOcated 45 SE of INDY.
    1. Made early 80's
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old Discontinued BUCK knife, "Mustang with Aurum Blade Etch". This is a real nice good size pocket knife. Has 3 blades, a Clip point with beautiful blade etch of two mustangs running wild, a sheeps foot and a spey blade. Nickel silver bolsters and inlaid shield says " BUCK" in olde english letter style. Tang is in same fancy script. Get it while you can. 125.00 CASH OR TRADE.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Model:
    BUCK "Mustang" #701 with Aurum Etched Blade
    Handle material: Birchwood
    Blade material: 425M
    Blade length: 3"
    Closed length: 3-13/16"
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buck Knife "Fancy Aurum Etched Colt Stockman". Rosewood handle scales. Satin finished stainless steel clip point blade with fancy Aurum etching of a trotting horse, sheepsfoot blade, and spey blade. All blades have good snap. Mirror polished stainless steel bolsters, liners, and handle pins. Fancy inlaid stainless steel Buck shield. 125.00 CASH OR TRADE
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Features:
    Blade Material: Stainless steel
    Handle Material: Rosewood
    Blade Length: 2-1/2"
    Overall Length: 3-1/4"

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Old Discontinued Limited Production BUCK knife "Yearling with Aurum Blade Etch"
    Proudly Made in The U.S.A. in the early 1980's
    Old Discontinued BUCK Gentlemen's knife, "Yearling" with Aurum Blade Etch. This is a fine little pocket knife, would make excellent first knife or great addition to any collection. Has 2 blades, Clip and pen. Nickel silver bolsters and inlaid shield says " BUCK". Shield and tang are in fancy script. 125.00 CASH OR TRADE

Model:
    BUCK "Yearling" #709 with Aurum Etched Blade
    Handle material: Birchwood
    Blade material: 425M
    Blade length: 2-1/8"
    Closed length: 3"
    Weight: 1.3 oz
    2012-11-27_11-47-17_40.jpg

2012-11-27_11-48-34_23.jpg

[/FONT]

Top Bottom