• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Long shot, family from both sides discussing things we have in common.

One thing is high school and time frames.

Anyone happen to have a year book from Beechgrove HS for the years around 1944 to like 45 or 46? Interested in seeing if they were in school together or not.

We have tried looking up on the digital indy website with no luck for the years.

Looking more for a confirmation of names and not wanting to buy a book - thats why I am posting here and not a wtb.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I doubt you'll get any bites here - but there is a branch of the Indy Public Library system in downtown Beech Grove.

I'd call them and ask if they have any - or if they could tell you if/which branch/s may.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    There are sites that Reprint Yearbooks - my high school has a Facebook group and I get weekly offers to buy a "discounted" yearbook for only $99

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I remember seeing hundreds on E-Bay at one point. May be worth a look.

Fort Wayne has a huge used book store which carries yearbooks. If you have a used book store in the area, that may be another place to check.

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Try an Ancestry.com membership. They have a lot of yearbook photos indexed to peoples names. I found tons of old yearbook photos I had never seen of family members who are long deceased, and many who are still living, from schools that no longer exist. I even found my grandfathers high school senior photo from his schools yearbook from the 1930s that no one in the family had even seen. They also have newer yearbooks as well. You might check to see if they still have the free trial going on. You can find a lot of info and save a lot of pics in a month.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Try an Ancestry.com membership. They have a lot of yearbook photos indexed to peoples names. I found tons of old yearbook photos I had never seen of family members who are long deceased, and many who are still living, from schools that no longer exist. I even found my grandfathers high school senior photo from his schools yearbook from the 1930s that no one in the family had even seen. They also have newer yearbooks as well. You might check to see if they still have the free trial going on. You can find a lot of info and save a lot of pics in a month.
    I have Ancestry and checked for Beech Grove HS year books, and the ones I saw only go back to 1947.

Top Bottom