• ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    :rofl:

So possum_128 has a pink stone tablet? ;)

@Possum_128 so prior to 1983 you could get the license but it was NOT required in order to carry a handgun? :dunno:

What??? Where did you come up with that? Ok, here is a breakdown straight from Kirk Freeman:

0000-1860s: Legal to OC/CC whatever wherever

1860s-1935: Legal to OC, CC only when travelling

1935- adoption of LTCH pretty much as we have it today. Must have a license to OC or CC.

:): Yes, what I carry in real life and what I claim to own on the internet may not be the same.

:lmfao:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What??? Where did you come up with that? Ok, here is a breakdown straight from Kirk Freeman:

0000-1860s: Legal to OC/CC whatever wherever

1860s-1935: Legal to OC, CC only when travelling

1935- adoption of LTCH pretty much as we have it today. Must have a license to OC or CC.

:lmfao:

TF I got it from this:
    IC 35-47-2-1
    Carrying a handgun without being licensed; exceptions; person convicted of domestic battery

Sec. 1. (a) Except as provided in subsections (b) and (c) and section 2 of this chapter, a person shall not carry a handgun in any vehicle or on or about the person's body without being licensed under this chapter to carry a handgun.
    ---bla, bla, bla in here---
    As added by P.L.311-1983,

I took it that in 1983 section IC 35-47-2-1 was added to the ICs. But if Kirk said it so then it must be true just like his F&F crying wolf story. :D:rolleyes:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    TF I got it from this:
    IC 35-47-2-1
    Carrying a handgun without being licensed; exceptions; person convicted of domestic battery
    Sec. 1. (a) Except as provided in subsections (b) and (c) and section 2 of this chapter, a person shall not carry a handgun in any vehicle or on or about the person's body without being licensed under this chapter to carry a handgun.
    ---bla, bla, bla in here---
    As added by P.L.311-1983,

I took it that in 1983 section IC 35-47-2-1 was added to the ICs. But if Kirk said it so then it must be true just like his F&F crying wolf story. :D:rolleyes:

And we know from some of our :fogey: members that we had a LTCH well before 1983 so what now?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nothing now u asked where I got my assumption from. I figured this pinky biz all started in 1983 based on the IC I read. I was running around at that time with a towel around my neck, tree branch in my hand and thinking I was a Jedi. :rofl: So all this paper biz and 2A were far away from my mind at that time. Heck I'm still waiting to get rid of my guns for a more civlied weapon. :whistle:

& BTW I still think that old man lied. =p

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    I wasn't saying I AGREE with the LTCH being Constitutional AT ALL. I was posting my guesstimation of Jedi's intent.
    If you couldn't smell "fiscally conservative libertarian minded" slant on me from many of my other comments posted around here since 2008, you're nose is plugged.

LOL!

I know... I have seen your posts!

My comment was not aimed at you... simply a general statement in response to yours.

We would do well to have a few more like you in our republic!

Best regards.

Top Bottom