WTT: Older style HiPoint 9mm Carbine With 500+ rounds of ammo and extra magazine

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    For Sale/Trade HiPoint 9mm Carbine With 500+ rounds of ammo and extra magazine

I have the older style HiPoint carbine that I would like to trade. I have no idea what the round count is. I got it off a guy off Armlist. I have shot it several times at Beech Grove Firearms and never had any issues related to the weapon it self. I had a few failure to loads and failure to ejects but I believe they were related to the magazines and the fact that I was using TulAmmo at the time. I have the standard 10 round HiPoint magazine and a 15 round ProMag magazine also. Like I said in the title, I have over 500 rounds of ammo also to go with it, with the bulk being 100 round boxes of Winchester. Let me know what you have to offer and we can go from there. Thanks. I am really looking to trade but if I had to give a price, I would say $300 would be fair because of the amount of ammo that will go with it.

Trade options: AR style .22, any rifle of equal value, preferably a .223 or larger, a decent pump shotgun for deer season, handguns. Really open to anything right now.
    1236236_10153313540495624_1808550557_n.jpg
    1236933_10153313540230624_1325527239_n.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom