• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually a Jewish friend of mine just explained the situation better on Faceplace:
    At first I was surprised Israel was not allowing Omar and Tlaib's trip to Israel. Then I learned more. Their trip was not with U.S. delegates. It was sponsored by MIFTA, a "Palestinian" anti-Israel group that supports the BDS movement. Both congresswomen listed their trip, NOT to Israel, but to "Palestine". They had no intentions of meeting with any Israeli authorities while in Israel.
    In 2017, Israel passed a law refusing entrance to anyone who supported the BDS movement as they are harmful to Israel.
    Dems need to wake up. Israel is a long standing ally to the U.S. and these freshmen congresswomen have an agenda which is very anti-Israel and anti-semitic.

Now this makes a difference, to me. So with the above in mind, I can't argue with ban.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Actually a Jewish friend of mine just explained the situation better on Faceplace:

Now this makes a difference, to me. So with the above in mind, I can't argue with ban.

The PM of Israel just tweeted this out.....

For instance: they listed the destination of their trip as Palestine and not Israel, and unlike all Democratic and Republican members of Congress who have visited Israel, they did not request to meet any Israeli officials, either from the government or the opposition.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

The explanation you received from your Jewish friend was basically my understanding of the situation that I didn’t have time to extrapolate in my previous post.

It’s not just about protesting Israel’s so called treatment of the Palestinians in so much as they are anti-semitic and anti-Israel in concert with groups which seek to undermine an Israeli state in favor of a Palestinian one.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    k03AXOp.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Would you also be willing to agree that at least THIS isn’t Trumps fault as you insinuated previously?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would you also be willing to agree that at least THIS isn’t Trumps fault as you insinuated previously?

Nah, I totally think he was the catalyst for the ban. I think both congresswomen would have been allowed in because of not wanting to offend Congress. After the president gave the green light, they knew it was ok to pull the trigger because Trump has the gonads of the GOP members in congress. They knew the Democrats would have complained either way.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    So I’m heading up to Minneapolis for a long weekend... I so want to wear a MAGA hat whilst I’m there and see how many snowflake liberals go full blown TDS.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think the elephant in the room here is Jewish political support and funding for 2020, the rest of this circus is pretty irrelevant. DNC does not want to alienate supporters and the president is playing this card for all it's worth.

Always follow the money

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Omar wants UN to police our southern border.

[video=youtube;2MgWW6UvUEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MgWW6UvUEk[/video]

UN_Blue_Helmet-1.jpg
    011-un-bullet-holes-940.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

UN_Blue_Helmet-1.jpg
    011-un-bullet-holes-940.png

I think we should condemn the morons that make such suggestions, rather than the poor chaps that staff the military arm of the UN. Those guys generally deserve our respect. The come from all over the world and have to work in some pretty dire circumstances, with crappy rules of engagement. Nevertheless, the tread on. I can think of some Rangers and guys in Delta that probably don't have an ill word to say about them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Omar. C'mon lady. You're thinking of ****hole countries. ****hole countries need the UN to secure their borders. First world nations, like the US, have plenty of capacity to secure their own borders, if only they had more of the people deciding such things to have the will to do it.

Top Bottom