• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you happen to know any hog farmers?

I see what you are doing here. Uncles are hog farmers....just saying.

Really dude, you didn't see this in her as you guy's "Planned" your lives together.
    Think back past the passion, honestly, you did not see the control aspect in her ways and thinking. Really.
    I have to say it is not all that unusual for these things to happen. Happened to me on #2 (pun is injected, she was a POS) we dated/lived together for 6 months and eloped (basically) on a Saturday. The moment I slipped that ring on her finger she morphed into a person I did not know. 3 months later it was adios and I will not see you later.
    Hope you can work this out. If not, next time think with the larger brain. Speaking from experience.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I see what you are doing here. Uncles are hog farmers....just saying.

Really dude, you didn't see this in her as you guy's "Planned" your lives together.
    Think back past the passion, honestly, you did not see the control aspect in her ways and thinking. Really.
    I have to say it is not all that unusual for these things to happen. Happened to me on #2 (pun is injected, she was a POS) we dated/lived together for 6 months and eloped (basically) on a Saturday. The moment I slipped that ring on her finger she morphed into a person I did not know. 3 months later it was adios and I will not see you later.
    Hope you can work this out. If not, next time think with the larger brain. Speaking from experience.

AH.. my friend. Another shared life experience. Hurrah. :yesway:

Top Bottom