• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    It just goes to show why this country is going to hell in a hand basket. If Americans are getting so excited over a country getting future king or queen and making such a big deal over it. It explains why president Obummer got elected again. He acts like he wants to be a king and not the president of the people.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Pro monarchy types are just another form of liberal retreads, who believe government is the answer for everything, and they just need an idol to worship their holy government. Pathetic.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Who the hell is Kate Middleton, wait no don't answer that I truly don't care. Just like this other person!

1294-care.gif

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Who the hell is Kate Middleton, wait no don't answer that I truly don't care. Just like this other person!

1294-care.gif

HEHE, HEHE Looook, it's Justurd Beeeeavvvverrrrr (insert best doofus voice here)!!!!!

My two young daughters are all goofy over this little punk. And this kid is turning into another know-nothing, self-centered, little punk that spends too much time reading his own press and believing his own bull-shiite and thinks that he is something special. He ain't and is just another over-sensationalized idiot that that the media use to distract those that they can and make money off of that I couldn't care less about.

The sooner this little puke disappears the better.

Top Bottom