• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yep this is definitely on my "I couldn't care less list". My wife set the DVR up to record the whole thing though.

Being one of those "crazy" Irish Catholics I couldn't care less, but my g/f is another story. She is taking the day off to watch with her Mom and Sisters. I have shown her many pictures of my family castle with a big f#&$ing hole in it where the Brits stormed it and killed everyone inside!

My wife actually took a day off work so she can watch it on TV. :dunno:

Did you slap her a few times? (that works for all of them as the only way to make them have some sense is to beat it into them, people like them = why we have 4,000 "reality" shows)

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Although I could care less about the wedding I do have a lot of respect for the two princes. William flies helicopters for search and rescue. Harry was deployed in Afghanistan calling in air strikes and doing patrols.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Although I could care less about the wedding I do have a lot of respect for the two princes. William flies helicopters for search and rescue. Harry was deployed in Afghanistan calling in air strikes and doing patrols.

I think they're both doing things like regular people because even they think the crap involved with royalty is silly.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who gives a crap! Seriously! Are you as sick as I am about this? I'm tired of hearing about it.

omg.gif
    I can't believe you are hating so much. Like r u mad u did not get an invite?
    I got 1 but had to tell the queen mother that I was not going to be able to attend since there was no way I was gonna get raped by the TSA n told her da her personal plane should not come to america 2 pick me up cuz da petro is too expensive rights now.
    :faint:

O.M.G. - this is the best thing in my life!!! :rockwoot:

:yesway:;)

I have shown her many pictures of my family castle with a big f#&$ing hole in it where the Brits stormed it and killed everyone inside!
    u really need to let the past go u know. ;)

Being one of those "crazy" Irish Catholics I couldn't care less, but my g/f is another story. She is taking the day off to watch with her Mom and Sisters.

There will surely be folks who get up at 4 AM to watch this.

Clearly you two just do not understand. For most females (around the modern world) this is another fairy tale wedding. A commoner is going to become a princesses. Oh how sweet that is. But you gun loving yanks have no clue about any of this stuff and probably have no daughters that are girly girls. :laugh:

Several of my ancestors left there, and I am eternally grateful that they did. Can't conceive living in a country that supports a monarchy.

Hum.. not sure what American you are living in but have you not heard that in the USA we have the welfare monarchy that we all support. :D

yeah because mrs obama is so beautiful :puke:. she is the next jackie :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only in her dreams...

http://obamaforwards.com/content/binary/JunkInTheTrunk.jpg

Left to right we have Princess Letizia of Spain, French first lady Carla Bruni, and you guessed it, SASQUATCH!

+1000 joslar15. Them some nice backsides there from Spain and France. I'll
    33.gif
    that! :rockwoot:

+1 on this one. They seem like they are more down to earth than many in their royal bloodline.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The royals are a scourge. Parasites. Welfare queens and kings.

But the slaves in our country love worshiping demigods. BTW have you heard that Ben-gelina are adopting again? OMG

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

But the slaves in our country love worshiping demigods. BTW have you heard that Ben-gelina are adopting again? OMG

They've decided to adopt me. I'm not sure how I feel about this but if I get to breastfeed, I'll be happy. Just not sure if Brad waxes his chest.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

WOW! no i hadnt. im now convinced that they must be doing a remake of the movie peter pan and brad and angolina are trying to cast for the roll of the lost boys.

or they love africa so much, this is the only way they could bring home a whole village to their back yard

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Who gives a **** about this royal wedding! I'm tired of hearing about it! England sucks and I don't care about them. Why is the news cramming this crap down our throats? Thats right because they want us to be like England Screw that everything about England sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I guess we know who wont be packing at their wedding today. oh wait ... they are elite monarchs they are entitled to protect themselves. **** the commoners.

PROUD AMERICAN HERE! Descended from true Patriots who kicked Britain in the teeth!

im happy for them as a couple, as they have seemed to find true love. im not happy that the monarchy as a whole lives cost free off the backs of their people. pay up you unarmed slaves! the queen wants her tea!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here is a "fun fact" that you can give your significant other who may be into the wedding.

The official name of "Prince Williams" is now His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Early of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Master of Arts.

Lost of more fun facts here:
    Royal wedding mysteries, solved - Manage Your Life on Shine

BTW Kate is no more! She is now Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Cambridge.

Us Yanks can call ger Princess Kate while the commoners will call her Princess Catherine.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I just find it insulting you go to Yahoo news or other news sites and they have the royal wedding plastered every where and then they have this itty bitty section about the tornadoes that killed over two hundred people in this country. I wanna hear more about that not some crap thats happening in a ****hole thousands of miles away.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Here is a "fun fact" that you can give your significant other who may be into the wedding.

The official name of "Prince Williams" is now His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Early of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Master of Arts.

Lost of more fun facts here:
    Royal wedding mysteries, solved - Manage Your Life on Shine

BTW Kate is no more! She is now Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Cambridge.

Us Yanks can call ger Princess Kate while the commoners will call her Princess Catherine.

Where does the Mountbatten-Windsor name fit in there?

Top Bottom