• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    IMHO, any tool like this can be misused. Cops can lie, plant evidence, or just plain make mistakes. But any tool to put and keep a BG in prison and foil his slime-bag lawyer's plans of keeping him free has my vote. :rockwoot:

But then again...... I don't fear cops, watch over my shoulder for black helicopters, nor do I wear a tin-foil hat to keep the aliens out of my thoughts either.:dunno:
    :cheers:

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm with Ri22o. I heard the same news report on the radio and the first thing that popped in my head was "can't it be used on anything else? Is it really gun specific?" I was more pissed about the reporting than anything as it almost sounded like it was gun specific. While guns may be the tool most often used in a homicide today, it is FAR from the only way to kill someone. Humans were killing each other LONG before the invention of firearms.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    YES, the technology can and will be used on other crimes. However, this company focuses on gun crimes and this test phase we are doing is being funded by the Feds/ATF so guns is the focus. We've had these for about 3 weeks and have gotten good DNA in all but a few tries. I'm very excited with this as it is easy to use and one more tool to build a good case with. I look forward to the inevitable expansion of this technology by this or other companies. However, baby steps first. We are just starting the phase testing it's use in the field and we might be here awhile. Its cool to be the first in the Country fielding this technology.

Top Bottom